Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The people on this board are Mensa members, compared to the fans in the Hurricanes Facebook group.
LOL Bingo and that may actually be understating it. It's that bad over there. Whenever I'm out and meet local canes fans, the first thing I ask is where do they follow the canes online. If they say Facebook, I politely excuse myself.

LOL Bingo and that may actually be understating it. It's that bad over there. Whenever I'm out and meet local canes fans, the first thing I ask is where do they follow the canes online. If they say Facebook, I politely excuse myself.
I hear you on that! 👍🏾

Advertisement
This thread needs to be refreshed with some new rumors and hot takes. Not enough of either in it yet.
Hottest of all hot takes...I think we're all going to overreact to every single coaching hire. Especially the OC hire.

I predict at least 23 different threads alone just about the OC hire with at least 2 of those threads reaching 100 pages. And a minimum of 17 members banned.

Advertisement
Samson Doyo coming back to coach RBs
He has already signed and hitting the recruiting trail until dead period starts

comedy central blake henderson GIF by Workaholics

Less than 24 hours til early signing day, then hopefully coaches pick up 😎

This thread needs to be refreshed with some new rumors and hot takes. Not enough of either in it yet.
I was told things tightened up a few days back and historically when that happens deals are being made and the time to announce them is being set, this is both my opinion and factual depending on the staff position in question.

Advertisement
As for potential offensive coordinator candidates, Jaccuri Brown mentioned that he and Hurricanes freshman quarterback Jake Garcia have a good relationship with Arkansas’ Kendal Briles.

“He was actually here at my school last week,” Brown said. “He asked me how my visit (to Miami) went. Everyone he’s been with, he’s produced. It’d be a good fit for sure. I like him.”

👀

As for potential offensive coordinator candidates, Jaccuri Brown mentioned that he and Hurricanes freshman quarterback Jake Garcia have a good relationship with Arkansas’ Kendal Briles.

“He was actually here at my school last week,” Brown said. “He asked me how my visit (to Miami) went. Everyone he’s been with, he’s produced. It’d be a good fit for sure. I like him.”

👀
👀🥰

👀
Great Job Reaction GIF

Advertisement

👀
Jaccuri and Cribby are both one and the same. I knew it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back