Some names to watch before it’s deleted Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

miami_yak

Redshirt Freshman
Alright, let’s keep this one on topic. Only rasslin’, food, guns, best TV shows, cheese steaks, pizza, mugshot shawties, booty gifs, cartoons, and the occasional position coach tidbit allowed. Cribby’s original post from this thread’s namesake is below for no reason other than nostalgia. Keep your slap fights and mod/Maude beefs in the school playground.

East Coasters, Central Timers, and Europeans probably missed the horrific real-time end to the greatest thread ever.

I’m sure this thread will get nuked.

I had a couple threads deleted in the AM for multiple reasons. One being the hints were a little too good and two it was still early in n the process. They were just serious candidates. I’ve mentioned some of the names now and others have guessed off my thread so here’s where we are. Coaches to watch as possible options.

Brady oc

Briles Oc

Chudzinkski oc qb ( just kidding )

Coley / Ponce qb

Dorsey oc or qb coach

Belk DC / db

Hurtt DL

Brumbaugh off field

Partridge DL / possible co Dc

Joe Salave’a DL , connection with Mario

Schuman Dc/Lb or Derek Mason

Bobby Williams te or st’s or both, because of his connection with Mario

Rod chance cb because of his connection with Mario

Seider Rb or te ( UF is involved ) Jim Mastro ( Oregon)

Kevin Smith Rb

Hired- McClendon rb or wr That’s been posted by caneville as done. I Confirmed as well.

Hired - Mirabal OL ( DuH)

Fields TE or off field

Ish likely off field if retained

Hired - T Rob db

Nick Monroe DB

The off field room will remain close to intact

Those are all names to watch as candidates / possible hires . I’ll add new names when I hear them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
QB Coach names

Ponce
Coley
Peetz
Mangas
Kirk Campbell
Steve Casula

Someone no one talks about

Advertisement
ezgif-5-31583e115d.gif

Advertisement
Alright, let’s keep this one on topic. Only rasslin’, food, guns, best TV shows, cheese steaks, pizza, mug **** shawties, booty gifs, and the occasional position coach tidbit allowed. Cribby’s original post from this thread’s namesake is below for no reason other than nostalgia. Keep your slap fights and mod/Maude beefs in the school playground.

East Coasters, Central Timers, and Europeans probably missed the horrific real-time end to the greatest thread ever.

I’m sure this thread will get nuked.

I had a couple threads deleted in the AM for multiple reasons. One being the hints were a little too good and two it was still early in n the process. They were just serious candidates. I’ve mentioned some of the names now and others have guessed off my thread so here’s where we are. Coaches to watch as possible options.

Brady oc

Briles Oc

Chudzinkski oc qb ( just kidding )

Coley / Ponce qb

Dorsey oc or qb coach

Belk DC / db

Hurtt DL

Brumbaugh off field

Partridge DL / possible co Dc

Joe Salave’a DL , connection with Mario

Schuman Dc/Lb or Derek Mason

Bobby Williams te or st’s or both, because of his connection with Mario

Rod chance cb because of his connection with Mario

Seider Rb or te ( UF is involved ) Jim Mastro ( Oregon)

Kevin Smith Rb

Hired- McClendon rb or wr That’s been posted by caneville as done. I Confirmed as well.

Hired - Mirabal OL ( DuH)

Fields TE or off field

Ish likely off field if retained

Hired - T Rob db

Nick Monroe DB

The off field room will remain close to intact

Those are all names to watch as candidates / possible hires . I’ll add new names when I hear them.
The sequel is never better.

mods lock

Advertisement
QB Coach names

Ponce
Coley
Peetz
Mangas
Kirk Campbell
Steve Casula

Someone no one talks about

I’ve said before - give me coley as QBC. I am hesitant to get ponce in that spot bc if gattis bolts after 1 year, ponce will for sure get a look as his OC replacement. Whereas if coley is QBC, no way he’ll get a look at OC if gattis leaves.

Advertisement
So, this is the new spot for tomfoolery? btw it's always funny to watch some asshat burn himself down. We should have a poRster tears thread where idiots and their 'please ban me' moments are immortalized.

I’ve said before - give me coley as QBC. I am hesitant to get ponce in that spot bc if gattis bolts after 1 year, ponce will for sure get a look as his OC replacement. Whereas if coley is QBC, no way he’ll get a look at OC if gattis leaves.
I don’t think Coley is coming after Jimbo gave him a bump in pay and title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back