Some names to watch before it’s deleted Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Alright, let’s keep this one on topic. Only rasslin’, food, guns, best TV shows, cheese steaks, pizza, mug **** shawties, booty gifs, and the occasional position coach tidbit allowed. Cribby’s original post from this thread’s namesake is below for no reason other than nostalgia. Keep your slap fights and mod/Maude beefs in the school playground.

East Coasters, Central Timers, and Europeans probably missed the horrific real-time end to the greatest thread ever.

I’m sure this thread will get nuked.

I had a couple threads deleted in the AM for multiple reasons. One being the hints were a little too good and two it was still early in n the process. They were just serious candidates. I’ve mentioned some of the names now and others have guessed off my thread so here’s where we are. Coaches to watch as possible options.

Brady oc

Briles Oc

Chudzinkski oc qb ( just kidding )

Coley / Ponce qb

Dorsey oc or qb coach

Belk DC / db

Hurtt DL

Brumbaugh off field

Partridge DL / possible co Dc

Joe Salave’a DL , connection with Mario

Schuman Dc/Lb or Derek Mason

Bobby Williams te or st’s or both, because of his connection with Mario

Rod chance cb because of his connection with Mario

Seider Rb or te ( UF is involved ) Jim Mastro ( Oregon)

Kevin Smith Rb

Hired- McClendon rb or wr That’s been posted by caneville as done. I Confirmed as well.

Hired - Mirabal OL ( DuH)

Fields TE or off field

Ish likely off field if retained

Hired - T Rob db

Nick Monroe DB

The off field room will remain close to intact

Those are all names to watch as candidates / possible hires . I’ll add new names when I hear them.
jfc

The sequel is never better.

mods lock
1644243813630.gif

Some sequels sometimes are, have hope….buuuut this one will probably get fooked by the maudes

Advertisement
I’ve said before - give me coley as QBC. I am hesitant to get ponce in that spot bc if gattis bolts after 1 year, ponce will for sure get a look as his OC replacement. Whereas if coley is QBC, no way he’ll get a look at OC if gattis leaves.

Plus not sure if Ponce and Gattis are compatible as their offenses appear to be different.

Advertisement
Maybe we can entice Zimmer to come down as an analyst.

I'm sure his super hot gf would love South Florida.

Would love a QB/PGC that can help sprinkle in some air raid passing concepts into Gattis' power spread... kind of like what Likens did for Lashlee the last 2/3 of the season

Advertisement
They literally don't want to band people, but they get forced to. There are a lot of dumb people on this board.

I’m sorry man. But are you kidding me? I got banned for posting a reaction gif for someone banning someone else as a joke. There’s no need to carry these guy’s water. It’s craziness. I’ve been on this forum for a long time, mostly lurk, and post gifs because how quickly a Maude will give you an infraction or ban you if what you post doesn’t fall in the line with the collective. That’s why I’ll never pay for this place. I love Miami and a fan like everyone else here. I’m also a big fan of free speech. I might not agree with what you say, but I can choose to not read it or put you on ignore.

Advertisement
QB Coach names

Ponce
Coley
Peetz
Mangas
Kirk Campbell
Steve Casula

Someone no one talks about
Don’t know who Mangas is but I want him just so that when someone ask who are QB coach is we can say “Fulanito y Manganito”

I’ve said before - give me coley as QBC. I am hesitant to get ponce in that spot bc if gattis bolts after 1 year, ponce will for sure get a look as his OC replacement. Whereas if coley is QBC, no way he’ll get a look at OC if gattis leaves.
Doubt Ponce will take a demotion from OC at a quality G5 program. So I think we can safely ban his name from this board for another 2 years until Mario is looking to replace his departed successful OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back