some key recruiter will attend tonights game

i should add, them being there at all is a big, big boost for the recruits going, even if they arent allowed to speak to them.

But they should be able to meet Jason Taylor and/or Lil Wayne, if they so chose, unless for reasons unknown those guys have given Miami money

Advertisement
if edge is there...u likely see Clinton Portis.......was in the club with them on a wednesday night two weeks back on SOBE.....chill *** dudes...that was lowkey as **** the whole time...no flossiing, bottle popping.

This is BIG......i tried to get tickets early yesterday...and they were basically sold out....had a few one seats left....didnt have any 2 seats together.

I swear that place better be cranking win or lose.

"The guy is a Cane, loves this school..."

Actually, no. One of the all time U greats on the field, but you can't find anyone in the program who would tell you he has been a good member of the Cane family since. I give props to AG for finding a way to make him an asset.

Might need to simmer down about this...

If any of those guys have ever donated money to the school, they are not allowed to have any contact with the recruits, since they are considered boosters.

That being said, the only one out of that group that i can guarantee has donated is Edge, since, you know, his name is on/in a building.

The rest I dont know about, but the same rule applies.

They can have contact, they just can't accept gifts right?

I love the energy in this arena. Lets lock up these Canes and show them that Miami loves a relevant team

Advertisement
Edge and Duke were hanging with some dreadlocked fellow...forget his name. You know, in case this is some sort of violation.

Advertisement
Edge and Duke were hanging with some dreadlocked fellow...forget his name. You know, in case this is some sort of violation.

On the smaller side? Likes flamboyant colors? Grills? Has a female friend with big **** and a massive ***?

No idea who you're talking about

Advertisement
Back