some key recruiter will attend tonights game

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
jeannine edwards ‏@jeanninee12
Among those expected to be in attendance at tonights #DUKEvsMIAMI game: Warren Sapp, Edgerrin James, Jimmy Graham, Jason Taylor, Lil Wayne

*recruiters

Last edited:
Advertisement
Among those expected to be in attendance at tonights #DUKEvsMIAMI game: Warren Sapp, Edgerrin James, Jimmy Graham, Jason Taylor, Lil Wayne

*recruiters

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

*recruiters

Graham is confirmed. he was chilling with the students waiting in the line.

Advertisement
Will Sapp be recruiting for or against Miami?

For
dude loves the u man, just sometimes speaks real talk and had different opinions. Also you can dog your team if u think they arent making good descisions, it doesnt make u less of a fan.

Advertisement
Will Sapp be recruiting for or against Miami?

For
dude loves the u man, just sometimes speaks real talk and had different opinions. Also you can dog your team if u think they arent making good descisions, it doesnt make u less of a fan.

this right here. Sapp is a free thinker. He says whatever the **** is on his mind. Maybe he isnt a free thinker, but there is nothing between his thoughts and what comes out of his mouth. No filter.

The guy is a Cane, loves this school, just has different opinions. He's one of my all-time favorites. Love that he's at the game!!!! Why is lil wayne there? LOL I aint got no worries tho

Might need to simmer down about this...

If any of those guys have ever donated money to the school, they are not allowed to have any contact with the recruits, since they are considered boosters.

That being said, the only one out of that group that i can guarantee has donated is Edge, since, you know, his name is on/in a building.

The rest I dont know about, but the same rule applies.

Advertisement
Back