some interesting um stuff by barry jackson today

Advertisement
"no comment" is great news and even better than the Herald published it. At least we have a reasonable plan B if Coley leaves.

I'd love Duke's mom to say more and lower the boom, but "no comment' in this case speaks loudly enough.

Advertisement
Don't care about the assistant coach situation.

Glad Duke's mom basically confirms she made the comments and declined to further clarify.

Wish Kevin would leave this board.

I was most surprised that Kiper or McShay, I already forget which, said that Bunche had the potential to enter the 1st round. I actually can't believe that.

Advertisement
Don't care about the assistant coach situation.

Glad Duke's mom basically confirms she made the comments and declined to further clarify.

Wish Kevin would leave this board.

Agree with everything but the last statement. We got all types of people in this world might as well let him be who the **** he's gonna be.

Advertisement
Does Golden take Fisch back? I wouldn't mind but he doesn't seem like a guy who can recruit even if he did have an eye for the talent. Coley can sell, can Fisch?

Fisch is the far superior play caller....I mean they are not even in the same ballpark on adjacent planets.

Coley is a recruiter, plain and simple. He's an absolutely horrible playcaller, simply not an X's and O's type.

Jedd doesn't recruit.

That about sums it up. Give me Jedd any day of the week and 47 times on Saturday.

Advertisement
He will already have Kaaya so it won't matter for the year he is here. He will coach Kaaya up and be gone this time next year.

Fisch is the far superior play caller....I mean they are not even in the same ballpark on adjacent planets.

Coley is a recruiter, plain and simple. He's an absolutely horrible playcaller, simply not an X's and O's type.

Jedd doesn't recruit.

That about sums it up. Give me Jedd any day of the week and 47 times on Saturday.

Solid takes. I agree.

Jedd always had solid game plans and always made good half time adjustments. The biggest concern with Jedd Fisch is that he can get a little pass happy sometimes, not enough balance. That said, would be fun to see what he could do with Brad Kaaya. He's the type of OC that can make Kaaya a top ten pick.

Fisch is an average playcaller and awful QB evaluator. He was given a top 5 pick to mentor and lost the job after one year. The only reason he got that job in the first place is because of his prior relationship with Bradley in Seattle. Two seasons later and a failed stint with the Jags and his mythological status continues to grow. Go look at how Fisch's offenses performed against the best competition it faced during his time here. Failure. Couple of garbage time TDs to make things look better than they actually were. He beat up on awful competition.

Lets just forget that Golden picked him. That should be enough of a taint.

Fisch is an average playcaller and awful QB evaluator. He was given a top 5 pick to mentor and lost the job after one year. The only reason he got that job in the first place is because of his prior relationship with Bradley in Seattle. Two seasons later and a failed stint with the Jags and his mythological status continues to grow. Go look at how Fisch's offenses performed against the best competition it faced during his time here. Failure. Couple of garbage time TDs to make things look better than they actually were. He beat up on awful competition.

Lets just forget that Golden picked him. That should be enough of a taint.

He's still better than Coley.

Advertisement
Back