Some insider News....

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all im not from jersey i was born and raised in Miami and grew up with Frank Gore, Roscoe Parrish, then moved further south and went to school with Sean Taylor (RIP) and Graduated with Chris Myers....I still talk to Roscoe to this day and i can admit i did say that he should have time because the 2 years of the NCAA **** hurt us in more ways than alot of people knw...

In what ways did the NCAA hurt us that most dont know? Did it abuse us sexually?

Parents and recruits..... i knw one specific case i came back from Afghanistan and I went to visit a friend with former WR Kayne Farquharson..... we went to a pop warner football game and a certain recruit was there.... and Kayne asked him, Why you not goin to that U?" And he said "that ncaa **** not lookin to good, and i dnt want to be stuck there with all that goin on, alot of these boys like f**k dat s**t" that statement said it all....

Advertisement
Got a call lastnight from someone close to the program
0382_s7tr.gif

I hope Girlden agent is busy shopping to every MAC mountain west school in the country, conference USA, Sun Belt. Back to Temple. Please ***** off Girlden. I beg of you

First of all im not from jersey i was born and raised in Miami and grew up with Frank Gore, Roscoe Parrish, then moved further south and went to school with Sean Taylor (RIP) and Graduated with Chris Myers....I still talk to Roscoe to this day and i can admit i did say that he should have time because the 2 years of the NCAA **** hurt us in more ways than alot of people knw...

In what ways did the NCAA hurt us that most dont know? Did it abuse us sexually?

Parents and recruits..... i knw one specific case i came back from Afghanistan and I went to visit a friend with former WR Kayne Farquharson..... we went to a pop warner football game and a certain recruit was there.... and Kayne asked him, Why you not goin to that U?" And he said "that ncaa **** not lookin to good, and i dnt want to be stuck there with all that goin on, alot of these boys like f**k dat s**t" that statement said it all....

Suniland park?

Means nothing... thats just the easy excuse at the time..

Golden aint winning no recruits over now with the "this is technically my first year bc of the ncaa" angle.... a couple of extra recruits wouldnt change the fact that the actual product on the field is 2nd rate bc of the coaching staff.

The cloud is just a permanent excuse.... it didnt impact Goldens ability to get a team of players that recruiting rankings wise is more talented than 5 of the 6 teams we lost to.

Advertisement
Golden is not a good coach. End of....period. Anybody saying other wise, is either related to that phat ***** or he has compromising pics on his phone. Bich

This is makes no sense whatsoever. If what you are saying is true - doubtful - his buyout as I type this would be one year...the last year remaining under his original deal. If that were true he would have been fired by halftime.

This.

THAAAANKS

Got a call lastnight from someone close to the program and expect There to be some Major Changes on Defense.... Expect a defensive overhaul sooner than later because of recruiting. .... also heard that if certain coaches are retained we might lose a few guys projected to sign with us come Signing Day.... Dnt be surprised if the new President forces Golden to do so and if not, his *** is gone too.... whats keeping him is his buyout after next year, it goes out the window because he originally signed a 5 year deal and the extension kicks in after next year so to prevent him from collecting the extension money, next year will be ACCCG or bye bye

This is where your "insider info" just contradicts itself.

1. You state the changes will come sooner than later, then you say expect the new president to force Goldens hand
2. We don't have a new president yet. And a new president will not be announced till after signing day, which would be later not sooner
3. The first order of business from a new president won't be "I need to tell Al to get rid of a few members of his staff
4. The new president won't be forcing Golden to do anything. It's not the president's job to oversee the athletic department.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
New President isn't showing up until well after NSD.

OP is an idiot troll

We have a lot of "insiders" around here that seem to think they get that title by standing in line behind The Feast at Wendy's.

Got a call lastnight from someone close to the program and expect There to be some Major Changes on Defense.... Expect a defensive overhaul sooner than later because of recruiting. .... also heard that if certain coaches are retained we might lose a few guys projected to sign with us come Signing Day.... Dnt be surprised if the new President forces Golden to do so and if not, his *** is gone too.... whats keeping him is his buyout after next year, it goes out the window because he originally signed a 5 year deal and the extension kicks in after next year so to prevent him from collecting the extension money, next year will be ACCCG or bye bye

1. You state the changes will come sooner than later, then you say expect the new president to force Goldens hand
2. We don't have a new president yet. And a new president will not be announced till after signing day, which would be later not sooner
3. The first order of business from a new president won't be "I need to tell Al to get rid of a few members of his staff
4. The new president won't be forcing Golden to do anything. It's not the president's job to oversee the athletic department.

lol @ decision of school president having ANYTHING to do with football.

We have a lot of "insiders" around here that seem to think they get that title by standing in line behind The Feast at Wendy's.

we know you're not one because anyone who set foot on campus this year knows that Wendy's is no more on campus.

Advertisement

Kyle you are correct...Im just passing something i was told, he is a former player who i know personally. ... I honestly think he meant AD forcing his hand not president...

Suniland park?

Richmond Park

Kyle you are correct...Im just passing something i was told, he is a former player who i know personally. ... I honestly think he meant AD forcing his hand not president...

[video=youtube;Omfr12DmzFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omfr12DmzFk[/video]

Advertisement

we know you're not one because anyone who set foot on campus this year knows that Wendy's is no more on campus.

Has nothing to do with franchise location and everything to do with this:

Oa5e3Ce.jpg

LOL you got a call from someone close to the program? LMAO who the F are you? moron.

You don't keep a head coach who is resistant to making a defensive overhaul unless mandated by the Administration. That just doesn't work. You either let the coach do his thing or you get rid of him. This is Al's defense and it doesn't work......it's time to move on. We keep recruiting bigger/slower DLine who can't rush the passer and we STILL can't stop the run. If you can't do one thing well you better be great at the other.

Well, there it is.

It certainly taints your inside news. Say hi to Roscoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back