Some Info for you guys:

Who would ever hire this guy right now? His luster is gone nation wide

Advertisement
Total gross incompetence. The administration is now stealing money to support egos. Disgusting.

RIP for Edna. My Faith prohibits me from speaking ill of the dead so no comment. Donna however is alive so, ***** her.

As to the rest, if they really want Al to leave they need to apply the right pressure. NOBODY is going to hire these two bums. So, stop supporting him in public. Come out and say he is holding THE U hostage and trying to get fired so he can collect. Trash mouth him at every turn. What is he going to do, intentionally lose more games -- is that possible. Be openly on OUR side for once in your frigging lives. Donna doesn't have a buyout so let the BOT fire her immediately for incompetence on two counts: 1) the nevin scadal 2) the extension for Al caused by it. The fan could then join in willingly to a combined effort to make Al's life so miserable that he packs up his two wives and moves to Utah.

No reason top not allow us to attend practices. That would just about do it. Every day he would have to hear us. ******* thinks he is the next coming of Joe Pa. Let our boos and jeers tell him the truth. Until AD, administration, BOT stop defending him and providing him protection, I will not believe one word of this crap. They are the problem and remain so until they become part of the solution.

By the way, we did very, very well with 4-5 year hamster wheel for coaches: Howard to JJ to Dennis to Butch to even Larry. It fell apart because frigging Larry was a loser nester like St Bobby and Joe Pa. The problem has been the coaches selected since Butch. No coach should a allowed to stay more than Five years. That would give them incentive to do well and get NFL job. Stop this love affair with demi-god coaches. Bring in hunger social climbers with a will to win not nest.

This makes a lot of sense, as I've heard Kelly is a real cvnt.

It's still amazing to me that they'll allow this much toxicity and dysfunction to be around the program next season. We're not gonna win any games, but from an entertainment value, this is gonna be interesting to watch.

Says to me that he's not going to make any changes. He doesn't care anymore. He probably wants his buyout. And lets face it, if anyone here had a 4-5 million dollar payday coming for being fired, they wouldn't be walking away from that either.

He will be here next year, and sadly, it seems that Donofrio will too. I think at this point he wants to get fired and get his buyout. This is the worst of all worlds situation.

I also don't get this "hamster wheel of firing a coach every 4-5 years". That's how its DONE. 2-3 years, yes I agree with that. You cant be ****canning coaches after 2-3 years over and over again, especially paying what UM does, because it will become a highly undesirable job, which it already is questionable. But 4 years is a fair amount of time to expect results. In 4 years, he is back to square one. Lots of talent, lots of hype, and no results. He's had a fair shot, and failed. Nothing wrong with firing a coach that got 4 years to show some palpable improvement, and fell flat on his face.
This. 4-5 years is the standard for schools where winning in football is paramount. Unfortunately it is clear we just don't care about that anymore.

5 yrs is a pretty standard minimum for someone who hasn't had a losing season and hasn't had any major controversies.

Not saying I like it, and definitely not defending Golden, but it needs to be pointed out that there aren't a lot of coaches who have been fired before year 5 without a losing season or some major controversy.

Advertisement
If any of this is true its scary as a fan. It basically comes down to trying to save a buck. You have to be willing to spend lots of money in todays CFB atmosphere. Seems UM is unwilling to do so.

who would hire Golden? he has a team of top recruits that dont develop and get blown out by losing teams.

Seriously...

Its a Toxic and volatile .... This will go on for 365 Days... Both UM and Golden should negotiate the buyout and part ways.

Stressful for coaches and Families and ultimately the players.

Something needs to give.. ASAP.

JC

Says to me that he's not going to make any changes. He doesn't care anymore. He probably wants his buyout. And lets face it, if anyone here had a 4-5 million dollar payday coming for being fired, they wouldn't be walking away from that either.

He will be here next year, and sadly, it seems that Donofrio will too. I think at this point he wants to get fired and get his buyout. This is the worst of all worlds situation.

I also don't get this "hamster wheel of firing a coach every 4-5 years". That's how its DONE. 2-3 years, yes I agree with that. You cant be ****canning coaches after 2-3 years over and over again, especially paying what UM does, because it will become a highly undesirable job, which it already is questionable. But 4 years is a fair amount of time to expect results. In 4 years, he is back to square one. Lots of talent, lots of hype, and no results. He's had a fair shot, and failed. Nothing wrong with firing a coach that got 4 years to show some palpable improvement, and fell flat on his face.
This. 4-5 years is the standard for schools where winning in football is paramount. Unfortunately it is clear we just don't care about that anymore.

5 yrs is a pretty standard minimum for someone who hasn't had a losing season and hasn't had any major controversies.

Not saying I like it, and definitely not defending Golden, but it needs to be pointed out that there aren't a lot of coaches who have been fired before year 5 without a losing season or some major controversy.

5 years is not standard for any program that gives a chit.

Let me know all of these coaches at good programs.

Advertisement

Name me a coach that was fired before year 5 without a losing season or major controversy. Bring it.

Top of my head guys that were fired in 4 years or less at major programs without posting a losing record:

Ron Zook - UF
Lane Kiffin - USC

Advertisement
2 years ago Kelly loved Miami. She was one of the reasons touted by people as to why Golden wasn't gonna leave then. She would still love it here today if her husband wasn't ****** at his job. Her not liking Miami anymore has nothing to do with people of Miami.

Name me a coach that was fired before year 5 without a losing season or major controversy. Bring it.

Lane kiffin

If it's bad now, another year is not going to fix things, it will only get worse. Miami needs to cut the cord with Golden now.

Advertisement
If Kelly is unhappy I would imagine that he'll be taking the next available gig out of town.
Doesn't really surprise me if true either, Miami is a weird animal and I know a few people that have moved to the area and cannot wait to leave.

IMO Miami personifies the "nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there" adage.

frankly i don't care whether they are happy or not at this point but your post is nonsense. better they should live in Jonesboro Arkansas or some Podunk town in the middle of nowhere.

IMO Miami personifies the "nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there" adage.

Have you ever lived in "Coral Gables?"

Yes, for over 6 years. It's not about the quality of neighborhood, it's about the people, Miami has some spectacular areas to live, but it takes a certain breed to enjoy living in the area.

A certain breed, interesting. First I am hearing about this, please tell me more.

Since Al seems unable to coach his way out of a paper bag, this is only going to get worse.

Lane kiffin

Cool...others?

Advertisement
Back