Some good news

Miami04

Senior
I am still just sick about that loss today. Coaches and players went brain dead in the last minute. That just can not happen when a NCAA bid on the line and on senior day.

But a silver lining is that with UVA loss today to FSU we are a lock for a top 4 seed if we win one of our last two games. We have the tie breakers over UNC and Wake so that will help.

Advertisement
I was just going to start a thread about this. We are still in a good position (I'm trying to move on from today). We are a much better road team than home team for whatever reason. 8-2 on the road, and 10-5 at home. BC is bad, and we should win (obviously nothing is given). Syracuse had been playing well, but they've lost 2 in a row (just lost to Duke at home by 25). That'll be a much tougher game, but SU has UNC on the road and could very well be on a 3 game skid when we play them.

I am still just sick about that loss today. Coaches and players went brain dead in the last minute. That just can not happen when a NCAA bid on the line and on senior day.

But a silver lining is that with UVA loss today to FSU we are a lock for a top 4 seed if we win one of our last two games. We have the tie breakers over UNC and Wake so that will help.
I thought I couldn't be more upset after that uvag game a few weeks ago...but dammit I was fvckin furious at this game...
You are up 8 points with 1:33 left at Home and on Senior Day with a win cementing a bid to March Madness..and getting a bye in ACC tourney..are you fvckin kidding me? ...im still talking about it with my son....just furious!!

However...I cannot believe fspoo helped us out on a literally miracle shot at uvag.....that lessened my anger considerably...
Let's win these last 2 games of regular season and we are assured of getting a bid...
Then make a run in ACC tourney with less pressure and get a higher seed

****. I'm still ****ed though...

I thought I couldn't be more upset after that uvag game a few weeks ago...but dammit I was fvckin furious at this game...
You are up 8 points with 1:33 left at Home and on Senior Day with a win cementing a bid to March Madness..and getting a bye in ACC tourney..are you fvckin kidding me? ...im still talking about it with my son....just furious!!

However...I cannot believe fspoo helped us out on a literally miracle shot at uvag.....that lessened my anger considerably...
Let's win these last 2 games of regular season and we are assured of getting a bid...
Then make a run in ACC tourney with less pressure and get a higher seed

****. I'm still ****ed though...
Up 4 with 23 seconds left and the ball. That is bad to lose.

We have had are share of heart breaking losses and wins. This team has responded well after a loss so far this season. Hopefully they recognize this mental collapse and win the next two games. NCAA tournament selection puts alot of weight on how a team closes out the seasom

Advertisement

Yeah, even today I feel sick. We literally handed that game away on a silver platter.

Advertisement
Back