• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Some good news

Miami04

Senior
I am still just sick about that loss today. Coaches and players went brain dead in the last minute. That just can not happen when a NCAA bid on the line and on senior day.

But a silver lining is that with UVA loss today to FSU we are a lock for a top 4 seed if we win one of our last two games. We have the tie breakers over UNC and Wake so that will help.

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I was just going to start a thread about this. We are still in a good position (I'm trying to move on from today). We are a much better road team than home team for whatever reason. 8-2 on the road, and 10-5 at home. BC is bad, and we should win (obviously nothing is given). Syracuse had been playing well, but they've lost 2 in a row (just lost to Duke at home by 25). That'll be a much tougher game, but SU has UNC on the road and could very well be on a 3 game skid when we play them.

I am still just sick about that loss today. Coaches and players went brain dead in the last minute. That just can not happen when a NCAA bid on the line and on senior day.

But a silver lining is that with UVA loss today to FSU we are a lock for a top 4 seed if we win one of our last two games. We have the tie breakers over UNC and Wake so that will help.
I thought I couldn't be more upset after that uvag game a few weeks ago...but dammit I was fvckin furious at this game...
You are up 8 points with 1:33 left at Home and on Senior Day with a win cementing a bid to March Madness..and getting a bye in ACC tourney..are you fvckin kidding me? ...im still talking about it with my son....just furious!!

However...I cannot believe fspoo helped us out on a literally miracle shot at uvag.....that lessened my anger considerably...
Let's win these last 2 games of regular season and we are assured of getting a bid...
Then make a run in ACC tourney with less pressure and get a higher seed

Damn. I'm still pissed though...

jackedaround

Junior
I thought I couldn't be more upset after that uvag game a few weeks ago...but dammit I was fvckin furious at this game...
You are up 8 points with 1:33 left at Home and on Senior Day with a win cementing a bid to March Madness..and getting a bye in ACC tourney..are you fvckin kidding me? ...im still talking about it with my son....just furious!!

However...I cannot believe fspoo helped us out on a literally miracle shot at uvag.....that lessened my anger considerably...
Let's win these last 2 games of regular season and we are assured of getting a bid...
Then make a run in ACC tourney with less pressure and get a higher seed

Damn. I'm still pissed though...
Up 4 with 23 seconds left and the ball. That is bad to lose.

rch

Recruit
We have had are share of heart breaking losses and wins. This team has responded well after a loss so far this season. Hopefully they recognize this mental collapse and win the next two games. NCAA tournament selection puts alot of weight on how a team closes out the seasom

Fightinibis

Junior

Yeah, even today I feel sick. We literally handed that game away on a silver platter.