Some good **** from Jacques Patrick, other info

Advertisement
We need power backs badly.

Hopefully Gus is our guy for the next 3 years. But, yeah, it would be nice to have Patrick come in, RS and extend that timeframe by 2-3 more years.

Even if Gus, who was projected to be a FB at the next level, is that guy, we need another, and then another after that. RBs get injured, its almost a rite of passage for the position, and a good team will have a stable.

Patrick is 6'2 225 right now and can play x or z out wide also. Timbercreek Oline is garbage. Take Patrick over any back in the state next year without even debate. Absolute 1st round talent. Anyone who says otherwise has never seen him in person

Advertisement
Cecil Cherry is just like Terry Googer. Popped out of the womb 47 years old, with a receding hairline and truck payment to make.

Rudolph situation is weird; seems like a guy that's going against his gut and trying way too hard and will be unhappy

Advertisement
Wait...what? Treon is playing safety at the Army game, but won't consider any school that doesn't let him play QB. WTF?

Thought the same thing when I read that. Must be the only way he can get to the All-star game. Wish he was more open to coming as an athlete.

Advertisement
Rudolph situation is weird; seems like a guy that's going against his gut and trying way too hard and will be unhappy

I think it's the opposite. Dad is a UM fan. Coach is a UM legend. Committed early, possibly out of respect for one or both of those two guys. Seems like in his gut he wants nothing to do with UM.

I think it's the opposite. Dad is a UM fan. Coach is a UM legend. Committed early, possibly out of respect for one or both of those two guys. Seems like in his gut he wants nothing to do with UM.

D. Hester's cousin too right? That's a lot of UM in that kids ear, but I agree that there seems to be no interest whatsoever from this kid.

I'm sure cherry's having second thoughts after the demolition Tennessee suffered at the hands of Oregon

And Tennessee's next five game: @UF, South Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, @Alabama.

I like Butch Jones and think he can do well there, but this team is about to run into a buzzsaw. Realistically, they're going 1-4 during the next 5.

I'm pretty sure Cherry is a legacy though, no? Definitely something to factor. Do want though.

Advertisement

D. Hester's cousin too right? That's a lot of UM in that kids ear, but I agree that there seems to be no interest whatsoever from this kid.

Correct. Rudolph has renewed interest but Florida is still the frontrunner.

Forgive me for asking, but what does Jacques project as? Yeldon? Mack Brown? Gurley? What kind of back are we talking about here? I feel like I'm missing all the hype.

He is a big power back. He isn't the complete package w/ incredible burst, acceleration and such, I don't think he is a 1st round talent. However, I do believe he will very productive in college and has the potential to rush for 800-1100 yards in college. He is a top ten rb in the nation for the 2015 class and would be a perfect compliment with Joseph Yearby.

I dont think he compares to any of the backs you mentioned.

His film - http://youtu.be/kjMKCHELSbs

Whoa. These are his sophomore highlights?!

Forgive me for asking, but what does Jacques project as? Yeldon? Mack Brown? Gurley? What kind of back are we talking about here? I feel like I'm missing all the hype.

He is a big power back. He isn't the complete package w/ incredible burst, acceleration and such, I don't think he is a 1st round talent. However, I do believe he will very productive in college and has the potential to rush for 800-1100 yards in college. He is a top ten rb in the nation for the 2015 class and would be a perfect compliment with Joseph Yearby.

I dont think he compares to any of the backs you mentioned.

His film - http://youtu.be/kjMKCHELSbs

Whoa. These are his sophomore highlights?!

Seen enough. Looks like he's playing against children. He's way too big for them. Only question is, has he reached his ceiling. How much bigger and faster can he get? Maybe faster, but how much bigger?

Advertisement
Back