Some Ermon Lane Sr highlights

Lane is dwayne bowe 2.0 I'll take that every year...big body wr with plus speed.

Rudolph is good also but no way he was above lane on wr board...staff saw a big cb prospect in him.

And as far as their highlight comparisons,...rudolph plays against sisters of the poor week in week out...lane in one game plays more legit pllayers done rudolph faces all yr.

Lane is the flip I want...as we lose the type of wr he is with hurns graduating....and don't have that type the last two classes. Lane is a BEAST...y'all sleep

Finally someone who is willing to tell the truth and not jump on the lane sucks bandwagon

Advertisement
Lane is dwayne bowe 2.0 I'll take that every year...big body wr with plus speed.

Rudolph is good also but no way he was above lane on wr board...staff saw a big cb prospect in him.

And as far as their highlight comparisons,...rudolph plays against sisters of the poor week in week out...lane in one game plays more legit pllayers done rudolph faces all yr.

Lane is the flip I want...as we lose the type of wr he is with hurns graduating....and don't have that type the last two classes. Lane is a BEAST...y'all sleep

Finally someone who is willing to tell the truth and not jump on the lane sucks bandwagon

This

I like Lane over Rudolph, but Coley over both. George Campbell is the best WR in FL right now.

the kid can't catch

Yep.. campbell is not even the best wr on his own team.. campbell will end up at safety or grow into a linebacker when he gets to college.. no hands but crazy athletic

As for my opinion on top 3 wr in the state: langham, scott and rudolph. I'd also take holmes from sta before lane also as well as dixon. I personally would rank lane 6th overall wr in the state. But that's just my personal opinion

The hate is real for this kid lmao he's a playmaker hands down his junior year was insane. I know he's committed to united ***s but he's a talent no doubt a lot of you guys threw hurns under the bus or travis benjamin isnt as explosive as philip dorsett lol I like lane a lot and wish him the best no doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back