Some dude on recruiting board

Total fabrication!
tenor.gif

Advertisement
So now Kosi is Richard favorite over jarren
My alarms went off when Williams looked best in spring, get second team reps, then started fall camp firmly entrenched at #4.

Richt has lost all good will. I have no respect left for him, his family, his yes men, and the administration for not holding him accountable.

Advertisement
Just said Jarren Williams is leaving due to the fact that Kosi has been named the starter and lil Jon is the OC next season

I had to undo my "dumb" reaction as Willliams is apparently leaving.
Wow, never thought he would transfer after just one semester; figured he would at least battle it out in spring practice.
Thx for relaying the info.

Advertisement
Just said Jarren Williams is leaving due to the fact that Kosi has been named the starter and lil Jon is the OC next season

... way to play telephone and start your own lame-*** thread because "some dude on the recruiting" board said so.

I hope its a lie because this will make people even forget how it was last year trying to fool ourselves about the QB play for the upcoming season

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, if Lil Jon is going to be our OC, are we then going to have 4 OCs? Brown, Dugans, Jon and Mark?
Why not promote Searles and Hartley as well.... We could have 6 OCs! Our offense would be a juggernaut...

Agree, Kosi looked like a bad version of Jacory to me..
Hoping he and Jarren both improve enough to at least be Coastal worthy. Lol. ****, maybe even Weldon will improve. Maybe CIS should take donations to get these guys one of those QB gurus this off-season to work them out and teach them something

Advertisement
Back