Some dude on recruiting board

I don't see that 100%. I saw guys play that last few years that made you scratch your head or wonder why bc they struggled, others have played just as well (or better), or others are much more physically talented but haven't gotten a chance yet.
Agree 100%. Not denying there hasn't been some of that. But you're broadening the topic being discussed here. That was that Williams will simply be given no chance whatsoever to be the starter next Fall regardless of how well he plays or how poorly Kosi does. If you agree with that, then we'll just agree to disagree. That concept is simply dumb as fvck.

Advertisement
So you have to call somebody a "fvck boy" in a football debate because you don't agree with them. What are you, 14 years old?

Rosier was practicing with the 1's, yes. And Kosi got himself suspended for the opener vs LSU. What are you arguing, that Rosier should NOT have been practicing with the 1's when he was the only guy ready/able to play in Dallas?!?

Shut the **** up. You called me stupid first, you snow flake.

It was never a QB competition because Perry never practiced with the 1s. And if he was the only guy to read/able to play in Dallas, you could've fooled me. That pick 6 he threw right to LSU's LB was the most hilarious thing I've seen all year.

Shut the **** up. You called me stupid first, you snow flake.

It was never a QB competition because Perry never practiced with the 1s. And if he was the only guy to read/able to play in Dallas, you could've fooled me. That pick 6 he threw right to LSU's LB was the most hilarious thing I've seen all year.
You don't understand the concept of being suspended very well, do you?

You don't understand the concept of being suspended very well, do you?

When was the suspension set? What did he do to get suspended? If he was suspended from the start of the year (say back in January). Why was Perry 2nd on the depth chart and Richt kept preaching "QB competition"?

Advertisement
Richts trajectory at UM is looking much like boobah bowdens last few years at FSU, without a jimbo fisher like plan to reassure the fans that the people in charge actually know what the **** they are doing....

Advertisement
The bigger question is whether anyone will notice a difference.

Somebody might want to get JR a copy of Madden 19. If CMR has been using Tecmo, at least UF will be surprised for a play or two.

Uh-oh, a dance is about to break out on this thread!

On another note, the quicker OP’s ***** dream goes down, the quicker this program can move on to greener pastures.

Advertisement
Agree 100%. Not denying there hasn't been some of that. But you're broadening the topic being discussed here. That was that Williams will simply be given no chance whatsoever to be the starter next Fall regardless of how well he plays or how poorly Kosi does. If you agree with that, then we'll just agree to disagree. That concept is simply dumb as fvck.

I guess Jarren doesn't agree with you. He's gone.

Advertisement
Who cares.. Jarren williams is a fat boy and I really don't see the stud.. I think he will just another qb who thinks he is all that.
....and then begins to light it up for Memphis after next season, while we continue to wallow in mediocrity. Rinse. Repeat.

please VOTE FOR ORIGINALGATORHATER ! Thanks !

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2018-canesinsight-newcomer-of-the-year.142020/

VO.jpg

Dee was right about Jarren transferring. Better hope he's wrong about the Jon Richt calling plays part.

Advertisement
Back