Some chatter from

Regarding juco DT Marcus Hardison

he's very talented but it's a longshot for Miami. I'd be surprised if he even visited here.

Advertisement
Regarding Odogwu

He's a mid year guy so he should be announcing real soon. Miami is very much in the running, and the visit definitely helped Miami's chances.

Posted by Brian Dohn regarding AQM

I think this is a Rutgers-Miami battle because Notre Dame backed off a bit. Right now I like Miami, but this could change like the wind

Last edited:

I think this is a Rutgers-Miami battle because Notre Dame backed off a bit. Right now I like Miami, but this could change like
yea-****-yea.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
AQM already said he doesn't want to stay home and go to Rutgers for school so ND backing off will certainly help

I think this is a Rutgers-Miami battle because Notre Dame backed off a bit. Right now I like Miami, but this could change like the wind

Yup this is what prompted some posts from weownfsu and me the other day. Dohn is a good dude so it definitely caught my attention.

Advertisement
This might be one of those cases where South Beach wins out. Still not sure what to make of ND here but obviously we are in the mix.

He opened the door though and Golden will step on through.

Advertisement
Regarding vandenburg

He has been dropped since the sandland commit.

Regarding Toby Johnson

Miami is no longer involved and won't be visiting

Denver Kirkland has us in the top 5 (shocker)

Loves everything about Miami. Grew up off Miami and they are the hometown team

Said Miami, ole miss and FSU visit every week

Advertisement
Back