Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said on this board before last years draft the Dolphins should take Herbert over Tua, and debated several people.

Herbert is bigger, more athletic, and has a much stronger arm. Another year or 2 or 3 isn’t going to change that.

Now everyone loves to talk about Waddle, yes he has some gas, but I bet no one on this board knows that Devonta Smith actually bested Waddle’s 100 time when they were in high school.

Devonta 10.67 PR
Waddle 10.68 PR

Devonta can fly, and he is so smooth.

Poater above is right, there is NOTHING as a WR Waddle does better than Smith.

Smith runs better routes, has better hands, high points the ball better, better body adjustment, better coming back to QB when play breaks down, just better and more productive.
Not sure how you can say Herbert is better than tua after one season. Won’t know this debate for another couple years. Too quick to judge a kid coming off a dislocated hip, having most receivers hurt(most drops I’ve ever seen in a season), and playing behind a line with 3 rookies.

Advertisement
Personally I wanted Smith and we got him. Imo Smith was always at a different level , especially with route running. Waddle is fast but Smith is a complete player, he’s just skinnier than I’d like. I’m just happy my birds took the guy I wanted .
I like smith but think waddle has more attributes that will translate to the nfl game faster. Think the top 3 receivers are a toss up this year for who ends up being the best.

Not sure how you can say Herbert is better than tua after one season. Won’t know this debate for another couple years. Too quick to judge a kid coming off a dislocated hip, having most receivers hurt(most drops I’ve ever seen in a season), and playing behind a line with 3 rookies.
Because Herbert is better...plain & simple....

Waddle better than Smith
Tua better than Herbert

Those stating BEFORE the draft that Herbert was better than Tua and Dolphins should’ve taken him over Tua repost with date stamp...I’ll call the O/U at less than 8 on this site...

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Waddle better than Smith
Tua better than Herbert

Those stating BEFORE the draft that Herbert was better than Tua and Dolphins should’ve taken him over Tua repost with date stamp...I’ll call the O/U at less than 8 on this site...
You need your head examined if you think Tua is better than Herbert...I said that 100x pre draft....All I heard was Herbert was an Oregon System QB...and would never make it in the NFL....Guess what....Herbert was NFL ROTY.....No way would I have taken damaged goods....I knew the Fins made a mistake...and I was correct...

You need your head examined if you think Tua is better than Herbert...I said that 100x pre draft....All I heard was Herbert was an Oregon System QB...and would never make it in the NFL....Guess what....Herbert was NFL ROTY.....No way would I have taken damaged goods....I knew the Fins made a mistake...and I was correct...
You wernt right about ****. We will visit this after year 3 for both QBs. Herbert played good and bad playing from behind in every game. He also couldn’t finish games. Tua rarely played from behind and the one game he did put up almost 400 yards. You sound like nothing but a hater who always thinks they are right. You play to win the game and tua wins a lot more than Herbert.

You wernt right about ****. We will visit this after year 3 for both QBs. Herbert played good and bad playing from behind in every game. He also couldn’t finish games. Tua rarely played from behind and the one game he did put up almost 400 yards. You sound like nothing but a hater who always thinks they are right. You play to win the game and tua wins a lot more than Herbert.
Rookie of the Yr....on less of a team than the Dolphins....Lol at re-visit this in 3yrs....

Advertisement
Rookie of the Yr....on less of a team than the Dolphins....Lol at re-visit this in 3yrs....
The chargers had better offensive weapons than the dolphins and it’s not even a discussion.

Attachments

• E9C94F78-E9F3-47CE-9083-A444C21ED65D.jpeg
    E9C94F78-E9F3-47CE-9083-A444C21ED65D.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 46
I’m confident Herbert is the better QB. You could also say similar about them coming out of college. Herbert had no talent on the outside, while Tua had Four round 1 WR’s to throw to.

Advertisement
I’m confident Herbert is the better QB. You could also say similar about them coming out of college. Herbert had no talent on the outside, while Tua had Four round 1 WR’s to throw to.
Yep and tua killed it in college. Apples and oranges when it comes to the type of QBs they are. I think they are both good QBs didn’t mind which one the dolphins took. Physical talent vs cerebral. You just answered the argument both guys perform when the proper talent is put around them. It is a lot easier to hit open players who can catch then bottom of the barrel talent

Advertisement
Man stfu with your Ban bet bs....Tua ain't sh*t.....You know you're a joke when your *** is benched for Fitzpatrick ..
A 15 year vet having the best two season of his career? If you are scared because your talking out of your *** all good but don’t have to hate on a good QB to try to prove your point. I bet on things I’m confident in and I’m confident Tua will be a good QB with proper talent around him.

A 15 year vet having the best two season of his career? If you are scared because your talking out of your *** all good but don’t have to hate on a good QB to try to prove your point. I bet on things I’m confident in and I’m confident Tua will be a good QB with proper talent around him.
Scared??...Lol....You don't get where I am in life because of being scared...Tua had just as much talent as Herbert had....Stop it....Lol at The Chargers having more talent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back