Some Canes about to hit the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t have said it any better. Everyone is playing the hindsight game with Herbert. I remember before the draft people questioned his leadership and accuracy. Also they said he had some disappointing losses where he didn’t elevate the team but now he’s a HOF qb after one season and Tua is Pat White. People forget Tua spent his rookie offseason rehabbing the hip injury. We should see marked improvement this year especially with the talent added at WR.

Waddle has more upside than Smith and is great for RPO.
I asked my good friend who is very, very dialed in with bama. I asked him about the Waddle pick and who he would take of the two. He said Waddle without hesitation over Devonte and he would have been the heisman winner if he didn’t get injured. Also said Waddle told the trainers/doctors he would be back for the championship game when he was being carted off the field after breaking his ankle.

Advertisement
I said on this board before last years draft the Dolphins should take Herbert over Tua, and debated several people.

Herbert is bigger, more athletic, and has a much stronger arm. Another year or 2 or 3 isn’t going to change that.

Now everyone loves to talk about Waddle, yes he has some gas, but I bet no one on this board knows that Devonta Smith actually bested Waddle’s 100 time when they were in high school.

Devonta 10.67 PR
Waddle 10.68 PR

Devonta can fly, and he is so smooth.

Poater above is right, there is NOTHING as a WR Waddle does better than Smith.

Smith runs better routes, has better hands, high points the ball better, better body adjustment, better coming back to QB when play breaks down, just better and more productive.

It’s time - Any bama cux...
1620962256323.gif

Advertisement
My guess is
Smith is far, far more than just faster than everyone. He does everything better as a WR. He was balling when it was him, Waddle, Ruggs and Jeudy and leading them all in receiving in 2019, he was balling when it was him, Waddle and Metchie and he was balling when he was the obvious #1 target with teams full if future NFL DBs and single handedly putting teams to bed at halftime on the biggest stage while shattering records and winning the Heisman.

He roasted guys that will be NFL starters. No reason he won't in the NFL.

Its been said several times here but he has Marvin Harrison written all over him.

🧢

Pre draft last year all of social media was pretty unanimous AGAINST Herbert, not even the Charger fanbase wanted him but of course now they're backtracking like a mfer. And I for one think both Smith & Waddle will be good & it won't be an either or type of scenario.

You are using "social media" and "fanbase" to rationalize who should have been drafted?

Tua went #5. Herbert went #6. The Dolphins chose...poorly...

1621004411496.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not a ban guy but I can see them coming from a mile away.

I told this doofus his trolling for confrontation all day every day would make his latest ban reprieve short lived.
Yep like I said yesterday it's like every other thread there's a confrontation with someone. He always has to have the last word. I could easily ignore him but I currently don't have any on ignore and I don't plan on starting. I could name about 10 guys right off the bat I could add to that list but whatevs.

Advertisement
Yep like I said yesterday it's like every other thread there's a confrontation with someone. He always has to have the last word. I could easily ignore him but I currently don't have any on ignore and I don't plan on starting. I could name about 10 guys right off the bat I could add to that list but whatevs.
See and I consider that discussions/debates on a discussion board, not confrontations. If you follow my posts I treat posters the way they treat me, that's how it should be.

I never have trouble with 95% of the guys on here and have plenty of "upvotes" and healthy debates with other cordial posters. BUT you come at me like a prick, you gonna get it back, probably worse.

Now I will let you 3 continue crying in here and step out, good day SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back