Solomon

any news on this dude? was really excited on having him in this class. looks like a forgone conclusion that he's headed to michigan now

Advertisement
Some of ya'll are hilarious. Really? These 18 year old kids making the most important decision of their lives and the fcking weather of a place they will be 3-5 years is going to be the deciding factor?
Makes me really question how some of ya'll are making your life decisions man.
It does play a factor, not the end-all-be-all of factors, but relevant none the less. There is a reason I choose to live in San Diego and not butt fück Michigan or Ohio. Ambiance and surroundings does impact quality of life.

It does play a factor, not the end all be all of factors, but relevant none the less. There is a reason I choose to live in San Diego and not butt fück Michigan or Ohio

I live in butt fick ohio and it ain't so bad
live twice as nice as I would in san diego

Man yall really need to let this weather thing go

I’m saying. Ur going to have to play in chitty weather if you get drafted to any team not need the LA Chargers or LA Rams. Weather is so far down the totem pole

I live in butt fick ohio and it ain't so bad
live twice as nice as I would in san diego
You live in Sandusky, Ohio?!? I make enough money where I can live nice in San Diego, but I see your point, cost of living definitely needs to calculate in. Columbus is ok bc it's a city of sorts...places like Sandusky on the other hand???

Advertisement
The weather thing is annoying AF. I hate when the coaches put that **** on twitter. Embarrassing that that's what we have to use to try and lure recruits because everything else about this program is a dumpster fire.
Our defense is not a dumpster fire. It is elite.

Earlier in our history we recruited Pennsylvania, Ohio, upstate NY, Wisconsin, WVa, Maryland.

Back then, blue collar kids were in awe of our weather when they got off the plane. Many had never seen ocean and beaches. It was a big factor in our recruiting.

Advertisement
You live in Sandusky, Ohio?!? I make enough money where I can live nice in San Diego, but I see your point, cost of living definitely needs to calculate in. Columbus is ok bc it's a city of sorts...places like Sandusky on the other hand???

I actually live in an akron suburb currently, just moved up here from orlando to be near my girl's parents.

I like the size of it way more than when I lived in downtown Orlando. I'm sure when January rolls around i'll hate the negative temps but not so bad yet

hoping to relocate to raleigh NC area where I went to college in a year or so

I actually live in an akron suburb currently, just moved up here from orlando to be near my girl's parents.

I like the size of it way more than when I lived in downtown Orlando. I'm sure when January rolls around i'll hate the negative temps but not so bad yet

hoping to relocate to raleigh NC area where I went to college in a year or so

Nice. I moved back to San Diego from the triangle area several years ago. We had a house in Durham when I went back to school at Duke after the military. Raleigh and the surrounding areas were pretty nice. I thought Raleigh was bigger than what it was for being the capital, but still plenty to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back