Solomon

ssvir

Sophomore
Premium
Hope he enjoys freezing his *** off this weekend in cold dreary weather.

Obviously with Diaz leaving it provides cover for his flip but he was flipping before Diaz so does anyone have any idea what those "other reasons" may be?

Ann Arbor weather.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you've ever lived in the Northeast or Midwest then you wouldn't be making comments like this.

In Ann Arbor in Winter the sun doesn't come out until nearly 8am and its DARK OUT at 4:30pm on top of being cloudy and dreary 250+ days of the year.
I lived in NY, kids leave sofla all the time head up north, sure some care about weather, but most don't, if the goal is to make it to NFL you're not going to be able to escape cold weather

Advertisement
It’s not that cold. It’s considered warm in Chicago for this time of year.

Some of ya'll are hilarious. Really? These 18 year old kids making the most important decision of their lives and the fcking weather of a place they will be 3-5 years is going to be the deciding factor?
Makes me really question how some of ya'll are making your life decisions man.

If you've ever lived in the Northeast or Midwest then you wouldn't be making comments like this.

In Ann Arbor in Winter the sun doesn't come out until nearly 8am and its DARK OUT at 4:30pm on top of being cloudy and dreary 250+ days of the year.
Lived there for 18 years of my life. It’s a disgusting place from November thru March. Lots of miserable, angry, fat and pale people.

Some of ya'll are hilarious. Really? These 18 year old kids making the most important decision of their lives and the fcking weather of a place they will be 3-5 years is going to be the deciding factor?
Clearly didnt affect Cornelius Nunn's decision

Advertisement

Huh? Lot's of people make life decisions based upon quality of life and the weather is a LARGE part of that decision-making process.

Why do you think more and more people every year are moving to California, Arizona, Texas, and Florida and the populations in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc are shrinking?

Is there a more lame negative recruiting tactic in 2018 than harping on the weather? Every major program has indoor facilities, Ac, and heating. Are they living outdoors in tents? I can’t believe Hawaii isn’t #1 every year, 80 and sunny year round with better beaches than Miami and no hurricanes, sign me up.

Advertisement
Is there a more lame negative recruiting tactic in 2018 than harping on the weather? Every major program has indoor facilities, Ac, and heating. Are they living outdoors in tents? I can’t believe Hawaii isn’t #1 every year, 80 and sunny year round with better beaches than Miami and no hurricanes, sign me up.

If you think weather isn't a factor for many kids then we'll just agree to disagree.

If you think weather isn't a factor for many kids then we'll just agree to disagree.

I think it’s something fans worry about a **** of a lot more than players. I’d like to see a single player that made his decision primarily based on the weather.

Smart choice. A DC like Brown would never leave Michigan. He wouldn’t even entertain an interview at a place like Temple. Oh, ****.

At places like Michigan they can actually pay their coaches and players a hefty amount. We dont have that luxury plus we have an idiot for a HC. Solomon has been gone for awhile now.

Advertisement
Back