2025 Solomon Thomas 5* OT from Jacksonville Raines commits to the Noles (FSU still hasn't learned)

Advertisement
It ain’t even about NIL they are us when we were down with a better season last year. They get early commits who use them as place holders but when elite recruiters come to steal it’s easy for them. They aren’t good at recruiting it’s that simple. It’s not about wins or head to head match ups, they just aren’t elite at it.
Look at the timing of the commitment

It was major damage control

Good insight into the young man. It's interesting that former UGA OL Solomon Kindley is mentoring him.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Srsly.. Wtf else are you even clicking in this forum then.
Like typical mopers on here looking for attention while finding something to complain about.

Aside from jokes and your regular ball busting. If you’re going to post can you try to bring something new, informative, and if you back it up with your analysis or even better some data or video.

We can win 6 games we still flipping this kid. Yall keep tying it to seasons and it has nothing to do with that. Dudes went 13-0 and can’t close let that sink in. Not saying we win 6 but relationships always win out. Period

If I may ask, why do you think UMs relationship with him is better than FSUs?

If I may ask, why do you think UMs relationship with him is better than FSUs?
I’m assuming we have better a better relationship builder at HC. If it’s a high rated prospect vs fsu I’m going to pick Mario most of the time. Same as Jimbo vs Golden I would have picked Jimbo 10 times out of 10, but AG would win very few same with Norvell he will win very few battles. He just doesn’t have it

Advertisement
Looks like he's coming for the spring game

breaking bad GIF

Advertisement
Anytime I see USCe competing with the big boys for a recruit they have no business being in competition for, I get concerned about them backing up a mega brinks truck. They pick one 5* recruit each cycle, hope its not Mr. Thomas.

Advertisement
Back