SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Proof that there has to be something wrong with you up there to still have been supporting Richt up until he quit

I agree with every word in every post on this thread.

The chap who lovingly suggested I purchase and insert extra absorbing tampons plus ingest chocolate and watch a chick flick is thoughtful and trying to comfort me. His diagnosis that I must be a "***aloon" has to be a fair and true observation as we all know that personal attacks result in suspensions.

I immediately took action concerning the suggestion I buy a dog and now have a 250 pound Great Dane as a roommate in my 150 square foot efficiency apartment. Hoping to house/apartment break him in the coming months as the stench is suffocating, but please know that is not a personal attack on the poster who suggested I buy a dog.

Also, based on the posters suggestion found above, I have subscribed to various **** sites. Hopefully, this will not be construed as a personal attack, but I wish you had warned me about the man on man ****...found it to be a wee bit disconcerting.

And for those of you who can't read or as you cleverly claim "I didn't read it...too long!" ....allow me to respectfully steer you to the app that will read posts and then verbalize them for you. Also, reading is highly overrated.

Okay! Wishing you all sweet dreams, and remember, "The love you take is equal to the love you make."

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Sunday, January 27th, 2019…A day that will live in infamy!

That day was mostly uneventful, that is until 11:40 pm when I attempted to post a comment on the CIS message board. To my horror, I learned that I had been sentenced to a one-week solitary confinement/suspension by some unknown executioner/moderator.

My voice had been silenced, no due process, only a rush to judgment and immediate execution.

The seemingly never-ending days and nights that followed were filled with depression, tears, fear, anger, and alcohol.

I was housed in a completely dark, steel cage where day and night blended together as did the days of the week.

My one daily meal consisted of white rice and some God-awful gruel that was slid under the steel door to my cell where I had to get on my hands and knees in the darkness just to find the slop. Then, I would hold my nose to try and kill the putrid taste and eat with my hands having no utensils.

I found in my cell what seemed to be a volleyball that motivated me to chew a hole into my hand where I used my blood to paint a face on the ball to have something, someone, anything to talk to and keep me company. I named him…Wilson.

I pounded out Morse code on the steel bars of my cell to try and communicate with another human being that was met with eerie silence. This only increased my fears and deepening depression.

While in today’s world it is in vogue to silence those you don’t agree with, but after reading the post that I offered, which led to a moderator handing down my sentence, I have come to believe I was lucky to only be condemned to one week of solitary confinement as my words were despicable, inhumane, racist, homophobic, germophobic and phobophobic.

The following is my Mein Kampf like post that will forevermore haunt me and cast shame on my family. I beg for forgiveness from every one of you and will work to my very last breath to right this horrible wrong. Please do not open my post in the presence of children or those of the cloth:

Innocent and pure comment from CIS member: “Your worthless pathetic Bicht went 7-6 with a zero probation/sanctions, more talented than any team he lost to UM team, then quit. GTFOH with the continued super slurping of the Shichtshow clown.”

My disgusting, horrid, unforgivable response: “There's Mark Richt...then there's You...see what I mean? Let me make it even easier...there's gold (Mark Richt)…then there's fool's gold (You). There's diamonds (Mark Richt)…then there's cubic zirconia (You). Someone like you judging Mark Richt is wildly entertaining and hilarious due to the sheer absurdity of such an action.”

As you can see…I got off easy and will do everything in my power to redeem myself. Never again will I disagree with any CIS member and instead embrace their style and views as that will demonstrate to the moderator who suspended me that I have been rehabilitated.

It’s stories like this that make my job worth doing. Thank you, ETB. Thank you from the bottom of my militant heart. Rehab is for winners.

It’s stories like this that make my job worth doing. Thank you, ETB. Thank you from the bottom of my militant heart. Rehab is for winners.

My rehab counselor is the 350 lb., female bouncer at Psycho Suzi’s Bar & Embalming Emporium. During my stay/rehabilitation/incarceration she reminded me of you as she also had a short fuse and regularly misinterpreted the actions and words of others. And, as you so adroitly pointed out, the best teachers can be those with the most significant failings.

Another parallel that came to mind when constantly/incessantly thinking of you during my imprisonment is Saint Mary Magdalene. The life you’ve been leading is a mirror image of Mary Magdalene’s early life and then she met Jesus and was saved. Hopefully, my pure actions have cast seven demons out of you, and now you’ve become my follower.

As for you being saved…let’s take one challenge at a time.

Advertisement
What OP thinks happened:

What really happened:

Last edited:
My rehab counselor is the 350 lb., female bouncer at Psycho Suzi’s Bar & Embalming Emporium. During my stay/rehabilitation/incarceration she reminded me of you as she also had a short fuse and regularly misinterpreted the actions and words of others. And, as you so adroitly pointed out, the best teachers can be those with the most significant failings.

Another parallel that came to mind when constantly/incessantly thinking of you during my imprisonment is Saint Mary Magdalene. The life you’ve been leading is a mirror image of Mary Magdalene’s early life and then she met Jesus and was saved. Hopefully, my pure actions have cast seven demons out of you, and now you’ve become my follower.

As for you being saved…let’s take one challenge at a time.

Think you might have over reached on this last one Ernie T, but sure would like to have a half a hit of that **** your doing, Gnite

Advertisement

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Sunday, January 27th, 2019…A day that will live in infamy!

That day was mostly uneventful, that is until 11:40 pm when I attempted to post a comment on the CIS message board. To my horror, I learned that I had been sentenced to a one-week solitary confinement/suspension by some unknown executioner/moderator.

My voice had been silenced, no due process, only a rush to judgment and immediate execution.

The seemingly never-ending days and nights that followed were filled with depression, tears, fear, anger, and alcohol.

I was housed in a completely dark, steel cage where day and night blended together as did the days of the week.

My one daily meal consisted of white rice and some God-awful gruel that was slid under the steel door to my cell where I had to get on my hands and knees in the darkness just to find the slop. Then, I would hold my nose to try and kill the putrid taste and eat with my hands having no utensils.

I found in my cell what seemed to be a volleyball that motivated me to chew a hole into my hand where I used my blood to paint a face on the ball to have something, someone, anything to talk to and keep me company. I named him…Wilson.

I pounded out Morse code on the steel bars of my cell to try and communicate with another human being that was met with eerie silence. This only increased my fears and deepening depression.

While in today’s world it is in vogue to silence those you don’t agree with, but after reading the post that I offered, which led to a moderator handing down my sentence, I have come to believe I was lucky to only be condemned to one week of solitary confinement as my words were despicable, inhumane, racist, homophobic, germophobic and phobophobic.

The following is my Mein Kampf like post that will forevermore haunt me and cast shame on my family. I beg for forgiveness from every one of you and will work to my very last breath to right this horrible wrong. Please do not open my post in the presence of children or those of the cloth:

Innocent and pure comment from CIS member: “Your worthless pathetic Bicht went 7-6 with a zero probation/sanctions, more talented than any team he lost to UM team, then quit. GTFOH with the continued super slurping of the Shichtshow clown.”

My disgusting, horrid, unforgivable response: “There's Mark Richt...then there's You...see what I mean? Let me make it even easier...there's gold (Mark Richt)…then there's fool's gold (You). There's diamonds (Mark Richt)…then there's cubic zirconia (You). Someone like you judging Mark Richt is wildly entertaining and hilarious due to the sheer absurdity of such an action.”

As you can see…I got off easy and will do everything in my power to redeem myself. Never again will I disagree with any CIS member and instead embrace their style and views as that will demonstrate to the moderator who suspended me that I have been rehabilitated.

Here's to the moderator who banned you.:nice::crownpour::king-pour:

Advertisement
ETB so you were really temporarily exiled!! Sorry I didn't know.

I simply thought that you were just following through on your Doctors recommendations that you give those fingers a rest and engage in other more mobile activities i.e. ***, walking or running or other forms of exercise

As you know, carpal tunnel syndrome is a debilitating affair that has permanently sidelined many of our more prolific posters, even more so than severe hemorrhoids, explosive diarrhea, or Coprolalia.

Good to know that it wasn't due to any of those illnesses and that you are back unharmed as well as ever.

Welcome back

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back