SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Sunday, January 27th, 2019…A day that will live in infamy!

That day was mostly uneventful, that is until 11:40 pm when I attempted to post a comment on the CIS message board. To my horror, I learned that I had been sentenced to a one-week solitary confinement/suspension by some unknown executioner/moderator.

My voice had been silenced, no due process, only a rush to judgment and immediate execution.

The seemingly never-ending days and nights that followed were filled with depression, tears, fear, anger, and alcohol.

I was housed in a completely dark, steel cage where day and night blended together as did the days of the week.

My one daily meal consisted of white rice and some God-awful gruel that was slid under the steel door to my cell where I had to get on my hands and knees in the darkness just to find the slop. Then, I would hold my nose to try and kill the putrid taste and eat with my hands having no utensils.

I found in my cell what seemed to be a volleyball that motivated me to chew a hole into my hand where I used my blood to paint a face on the ball to have something, someone, anything to talk to and keep me company. I named him…Wilson.

I pounded out Morse code on the steel bars of my cell to try and communicate with another human being that was met with eerie silence. This only increased my fears and deepening depression.

While in today’s world it is in vogue to silence those you don’t agree with, but after reading the post that I offered, which led to a moderator handing down my sentence, I have come to believe I was lucky to only be condemned to one week of solitary confinement as my words were despicable, inhumane, racist, homophobic, germophobic and phobophobic.

The following is my Mein Kampf like post that will forevermore haunt me and cast shame on my family. I beg for forgiveness from every one of you and will work to my very last breath to right this horrible wrong. Please do not open my post in the presence of children or those of the cloth:

Innocent and pure comment from CIS member: “Your worthless pathetic Bicht went 7-6 with a zero probation/sanctions, more talented than any team he lost to UM team, then quit. GTFOH with the continued super slurping of the Shichtshow clown.”

My disgusting, horrid, unforgivable response: “There's Mark Richt...then there's You...see what I mean? Let me make it even easier...there's gold (Mark Richt)…then there's fool's gold (You). There's diamonds (Mark Richt)…then there's cubic zirconia (You). Someone like you judging Mark Richt is wildly entertaining and hilarious due to the sheer absurdity of such an action.”

As you can see…I got off easy and will do everything in my power to redeem myself. Never again will I disagree with any CIS member and instead embrace their style and views as that will demonstrate to the moderator who suspended me that I have been rehabilitated.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement
SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Sunday, January 27th, 2019…A day that will live in infamy!

That day was mostly uneventful, that is until 11:40 pm when I attempted to post a comment on the CIS message board. To my horror, I learned that I had been sentenced to a one-week solitary confinement/suspension by some unknown executioner/moderator.

My voice had been silenced, no due process, only a rush to judgment and immediate execution.

The seemingly never-ending days and nights that followed were filled with depression, tears, fear, anger, and alcohol.

I was housed in a completely dark, steel cage where day and night blended together as did the days of the week.

My one daily meal consisted of white rice and some God-awful gruel that was slid under the steel door to my cell where I had to get on my hands and knees in the darkness just to find the slop. Then, I would hold my nose to try and kill the putrid taste and eat with my hands having no utensils.

I found in my cell what seemed to be a volleyball that motivated me to chew a hole into my had where I used my blood to paint a face on the ball to have something, someone, anything to talk to and keep me company. I named him…Wilson.

I pounded out Morse code on the steel bars of my cell to try and communicate with another human being that was met with eerie silence. This only increased my fears and deepening depression.

While in today’s world it is in vogue to silence those you don’t agree with, but after reading the post that I offered, which led to a moderator handing down my sentence, I have come to believe I was lucky to only be condemned to one week of solitary confinement as my words were despicable, inhumane, racist, homophobic, germophobic and phobophobic.

The following is my Mein Kampf like post that will forevermore haunt me and cast shame on my family. I beg for forgiveness from every one of you and will work to my very last breath to right this horrible wrong. Please do not open my post in the presence of children or those of the cloth:

Innocent and pure comment from CIS member: “Your worthless pathetic Bicht went 7-6 with a zero probation/sanctions, more talented than any team he lost to UM team, then quit. GTFOH with the continued super slurping of the Shichtshow clown.”

My disgusting, horrid, unforgivable response: “There's Mark Richt...then there's You...see what I mean? Let me make it even easier...there's gold (Mark Richt)…then there's fool's gold (You). There's diamonds (Mark Richt)…then there's cubic zirconia (You). Someone like you judging Mark Richt is wildly entertaining and hilarious due to the sheer absurdity of such an action.”

As you can see…I got off easy and will do everything in my power to redeem myself. Never again will I disagree with any CIS member and instead embrace their style and views as that will demonstrate to the moderator who suspended me that I have been rehabilitated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back