Solid win over UVA. I hope we win out.

Only good thing about the losing streak was that there wasn't one thread about the jerseys or the cleats. Hope we win out and finish with a bowl win over Georgia or Florida. Next year is looking promising.

Advertisement
If Miami had 85 scholarship players, an IPF, and Paul Davis, Miami would be undefeated right now.

You guys do realize our schedule next year is just as favorable, you swap out App state, and FAU for Toledo, and Arkansas state; add in the fact ND is coming to us next year, and instead of NC State we got Syracuse its a pretty easy schedule for us.

Do over!

Advertisement
I think the week prior to the season actually hurt the most...what other team lost 3 high school All-Americans a week before kickoff. Imagine AQM, Grace, and Bruce on this team, smh. But we must win out.

The ACC Coastal sucks every year....there will be a million more chances to win this God awful division.

We butt ****ed a team that has two top 10 wins. The teams are inconsistent but they don't "suck".

No, the division sucks.

Excellent argument. Would up vote again.

It would help if you learned the difference between "Division" and "Team". That might help you in this thought process.

It was perfectly laid out for us this year.

You couldn't ask for better circumstances. Who cares if we would be a paper tiger at 9-1? As long as you beat the guys in front of you, it helps you with everything.

And I'm not so sure we'd even be a paper tiger.

Other than a small handful of teams in the top tier, I'm not sure how many teams out there with 1 or 2 losses are so much better than us that we don't stand a chance.

But to the main point, this season will always be tough to swallow. Of course, if we keep getting better and start having good seasons, etc. then it'll make it easier. But it all set up perfectly, from the schedule to the new coach and new facility momentum, **** even down to the uniforms.

In any case, not getting to the ACCCG this season is bad.

those teams have better qb play

The ACC Coastal sucks every year....there will be a million more chances to win this God awful division.

We butt ****ed a team that has two top 10 wins. The teams are inconsistent but they don't "suck".

No, the division sucks.

It would help if you learned the difference between "Division" and "Team". That might help you in this thought process.

Excellent argument.

Advertisement

No, the division sucks.

Excellent argument.

Yes, because saying that "we butt ****ed a team" is a testament to your football acumen.

The loss to a 2-5 Notre Dame was 100% unacceptable regardless if it had nothing to do with the Coastal. Golden and Shannon both lose that game and hired Richt to win that game among the ACC games we ****ed away. Expected more out of the staff as I get that Golden's players/culture was not a one year fix but with an "upgrade" in staff certainly think it's fair for us to believe that they'd win a couple of those tweener games that we've lost 100% of the time over the last decade

Second week in a row I avoid watching or listening to game, both wins. Just in case, I will avoid games unless we lose.

Advertisement
The loss to a 2-5 Notre Dame was 100% unacceptable regardless if it had nothing to do with the Coastal. Golden and Shannon both lose that game and hired Richt to win that game among the ACC games we ****ed away. Expected more out of the staff as I get that Golden's players/culture was not a one year fix but with an "upgrade" in staff certainly think it's fair for us to believe that they'd win a couple of those tweener games that we've lost 100% of the time over the last decade

We lost three games by double digits last year. In two of those we were run out of the stadium. In three of our four losses this year we had the ball with a chance to win on the last drive. If you don't see progress, you're just not watching.

We lost three games by double digits last year. In two of those we were run out of the stadium. In three of our four losses this year we had the ball with a chance to win on the last drive. If you don't see progress, you're just not watching.

I absolutely do see progress as the FSU, UNC, ND loss are combined 11 points. Was hoping to convert some of those close ones to wins is all I was implying with the new staff

We beat VT if not for awful Kaaya

i dont think so, our defense was so depleted that game and it showed big time. Without an awful Kaaya it would have been a shoot out but still think itd be a loss.

FSU and ND no excuse, UNC meh 50/50 from the way i saw it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back