Softest fanbase in college sports

Advertisement
The mope /Slurper battle is the greatest rivalry in sports. After the finish of last year and now this year I just cant see how you can slurp. At the very least you should be concerned as ****. Especially after what we’ve seen In this program the last fifteen years.
Huge difference between being concerned and ****ed and blowing every other teams coach….

Nah you’re just an illiterate
Lol

The grammar police of a sports message board... that's whole new level of loser

I bet you're the type of guy to have a burner tinder account

You and I have been through this before remember? You thought we'd run through LSU.. I disagreed and when we lost, you disappeared..

Welcome back lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same guy who’s built a team that’s physical as ****, recruited great, been in multiple big bowl games , won his conference and had his team in playoff contention. Make sure to tell the whole story.
Preach

These guys like alwayshurt love to slurp. Mega homers dog u wasting your time

Who gives a f$&@ about Cristobal. This a deflection on Manure. He is what he is. An inexperienced bad coach and hype man. He took over HIS defense which gave up a billion yards against Carolina last year. His teams do the same thing over and over again. Get annihilated by offenses especially on 3rd down and worst of all. They don’t show up. Flat, apathetic performances. And what does he say after the game? He says that’s what App state teams do. Zero accountability. He sucks all around. Everyone wants to suck him off because he recruits a 5 star player. He’s In freaking Miami! He is awful. When is the last time he recruited a linebacker? Come up with another slogan. Wrap it up and bag it. Until they decide to bring in a top dog this program is finished. So sad.

Advertisement
I've got news for you, though. Miami is not giving Cristobol the resources he has access to now. Just as Richt's win % dropped in Coral Gables, so would Cristobol…unless this school figures out how to raise hundreds of millions of $$$$.
You think he played man defense and beat Ohio State today because he had resources? Lmao

Who gives a f$&@ about Cristobal. This a deflection on Manure. He is what he is. An inexperienced bad coach and hype man. He took over HIS defense which gave up a billion yards against Carolina last year. His teams do the same thing over and over again. Get annihilated by offenses especially on 3rd down and worst of all. They don’t show up. Flat, apathetic performances. And what does he say after the game? He says that’s what App state teams do. Zero accountability. He sucks all around. Everyone wants to suck him off because he recruits a 5 star player. He’s In freaking Miami! He is awful. When is the last time he recruited a linebacker? Come up with another slogan. Wrap it up and bag it. Until they decide to bring in a top dog this program is finished. So sad.
The worst thing about this post is how accurate it is. The most frustrating thing about this post is that it's impossible to argue against. This is the cold harsh reality of where this program is. Truly depressing.

Advertisement
Back