Softest fanbase in college sports

Advertisement
If Oregon would've lost they'd be saying "Narduzzi to the U" and "Bring Back Whipple"

Advertisement
I've got news for you, though. Miami is not giving Cristobol the resources he has access to now. Just as Richt's win % dropped in Coral Gables, so would Cristobol…unless this school figures out how to raise hundreds of millions of $$$$.

Cristobal walked into Columbus with a less talented team, and walked away with a W. His team executed better, and overpowered, OSU.

When was the last time you could say any of those things about a UM HC?

Manny is our coach! But, Cristobal, an alum, should of atleast been interviewed
“Should have…” …unless you’re in preschool.

2019: 6-7 (4-4 vs ACC) w/ 3 straight losses vs FIU, at Duke, and vs LaTech in bowl game (shoutout loss BTW).

2020: 8-3 (7-2 vs ACC) ugly losses at Clemson and vs NC with a chance for the ACCCG on the line. Totally crapped the bed. And a loss in the bowl game.

2021: with 9 months to prepare for Alabama, the game was never close. Another lopsided loss against a good team on national tv.

Miami will probably go 10-2 (w/ a great chance at 11-1) and a birth in the ACCCG. This would be an improvement.

So, it does appear that Miami is getting better under Diaz, but does Diaz come across as THE GUY to be holding the CFP National Championship trophy at the end of a season? Is he THAT GUY?

I don't see it. I don't see him as a championship winning head coach. Also, I think his LB recruiting is a sign of false arrogance with him. I really do think, Manny attacks the LB recruiting as, "I'm a great LB coach, I don't need the studs to compete there. So, let's use our scholarships for elite talent at other positions". Like I truly believe he thinks that about the LB position. And he's wrong. And because he is wrong and has been wrong, Miami doesn't have good LB play. Yeah, Flagg Jr looks serviceable, but it's not good enough. That makes me more mad than most things about Manny that he does wrong.

Advertisement
I knew there would be a ton of threads blowing Cristobal. This fanbase gossips more about other teams than they do their own team. Go Canes
denzel-washington-gtfo.gif

I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.

I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.
#Extend Manny
#BuildingChampions
#EbeforetheW

Advertisement
Advertisement
Softest fan base in sports yet you had to make a thread complaining about the fans lol
The mope /Slurper battle is the greatest rivalry in sports. After the finish of last year and now this year I just cant see how you can slurp. At the very least you should be concerned as ****. Especially after what we’ve seen In this program the last fifteen years.

Softest fan base? Really you’re one of those l settle for what you give me type of people. You’ll always be second to last in life.

Advertisement
Back