sofla free agency thread

I may come off as a hater but I think they lose in the playoffs. They had two giant plays (one on defense and one on special teams) the past two weeks to come back and win.

I don't think it's sustainable. They have a bit of a vikings from the NFL last year feel to me
Central would nip them.

Central just wayyy to ****y and try that 2 qb offense system too much.

Hey i coached with atleast 3 of Norland current coaches and the starting qb played at my park at Miramar. I want to see them do well, it gotta be worth it for the transfer moves they made they should be good the next 2 years.

Advertisement
Central would nip them.

Central just wayyy to ****y and try that 2 qb offense system too much.

Hey i coached with atleast 3 of Norland current coaches and the starting qb played at my park at Miramar. I want to see them do well, it gotta be worth it for the transfer moves they made they should be good the next 2 years.
Yeah man. I want to see them go far, I just think they've had some luck so as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

1704237113325.gif

Advertisement
And we wondered how they would survive without JJ and Trader. So who is the lucky QB??
zach katz a young kid thats all the hype just transferred in last week. i think um offered him already.

Chaminade is basically trying and essentially hoarding all the top wrs locally.
Koby Howard
Kyle Washington
Jabari Brady
Denerious Gray
Trigg Lewis

May end up a better group than they had with the JJ/Trader group.

Im not even naming the other younger wrs that didnt play as much on the roster.

My homie is the wr coach lol

Idk man, it's hard to be super impressed with what Chaminade is doing when all they're gonna do is poach (and yes, I've felt this way about STA for a long time, since I was in HS). Obviously they have a great team and have accomplished a lot, but some of this feels like overkill IMO

Idk man, it's hard to be super impressed with what Chaminade is doing when all they're gonna do is poach (and yes, I've felt this way about STA for a long time, since I was in HS). Obviously they have a great team and have accomplished a lot, but some of this feels like overkill IMO
It is....

There is a facebook group with alot of local head coaches and parents you should see the gloating on there...if you want to understand the thought process of south florida its on there. its low key embarassing....

Its actually called "The portal" where every day they are speaking on kids transferring or fellatioing chaminade for getting transfers. I know some of our posters on here are in that group. They call most of the public schools ..."jucos" on there. Because they just develop kids for 2 years for the big name schools to take them easily.

Advertisement
Back