sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
God****. Ely has D1 talent, I didn't expect them to get run out the building like that
Norland has arguably has the best DL in the county...and so many dbs they had to send back some of the transfers and other kids so they can actually start elsewhere lol

I was expecting better out of Ely foreal. My younging Marcel Williams is there and is a div 1 lever wr.

Norland has arguably has the best DL in the county...and so many dbs they had to send back some of the transfers and other kids so they can actually start elsewhere lol

I was expecting better out of Ely foreal. My younging Marcel Williams is there and is a div 1 lever wr.

Marcel is really talented. His older brother was too. Imo, both would have had more options if it wasn’t for the portal.

Advertisement
I said it last year when I was in Miami going to all of Norland games, and although I'm not there this year I'll say it again. Norland's QB is an absolute dog
M I R A M A R W O L V E R I N E S

Again we produce talent. lol

EJ was one of the qbs on the pounds when i coached. lol

When i was there the qbs at the park were....

Tyger ****ens above us, and EJ was the pounds below.

Norland added Jade Card from South Broward as an athlete i dont know if Randy Phillips jr went there as well. But they have weapons for him to get the ball to

If any of you local guys want to check out any Chaminade home games this year, I'm down. I live near the school and they've got such a talented roster, I'd like to them in person. I'll even buy the first pitcher of beer at Rickey's afterwards.

I said it last year when I was in Miami going to all of Norland games, and although I'm not there this year I'll say it again. Norland's QB is an absolute dog
IMG_4037.jpeg

@Lakeland

Advertisement
Norland beat Lakeland 48-34
Palmetto beat Homestead 13-12
Southridge beat Jackson 43-14
Vero Beach beat MNW 19-13
Columbus beat Clearwater Academy 28-21
Santaluces beat Pahokee 38-14

He threw an int his second pass but had way too much confidence to let it weigh him down. Dude just fights all game long win or lose. Gonna be a lot of winning for him though...2-0, only a Junior
EJ is just a good kid.

I hope he gets the offers needed n pick a school that fits him and lets him lead

Advertisement
Just came in to say carol city hsnt scored yet this year and havent come within 40 pts of a team. Norland mist of scored 60 on them this week

There's a lot of programs in South Florida that SHOULD BE better than they are. Even some of our "elite" teams.

Advertisement
Only school that took in more transfers this year has Coach Prime coaching them
I may come off as a hater but I think they lose in the playoffs. They had two giant plays (one on defense and one on special teams) the past two weeks to come back and win.

I don't think it's sustainable. They have a bit of a vikings from the NFL last year feel to me

Advertisement
Back