sofla free agency thread

Northeast HS in Fort Lauderdale (the school Stacy Coley went to) could only get 15 kids to go out for football this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Northeast HS in Fort Lauderdale (the school Stacy Coley went to) could only get 15 kids to go out for football this year.
Northeast has had a significant drop off in numbers since Bennett left. To see they can't even field a team is sad though. They don't have a true feeder program so unless your coaches are bringing kids in or locking down the neighborhood you have no shot.

Flanagan has been pretty much garbage every year outside of the few years Devon Bush brought in all those kids from Dade county.
They have never been good outside of that you are correct.
Its crazy because they have a huge enrollment but the demographics of flanagan has always been BAYSIDE HIGH (SAVED BY THE BELL).

Northeast has had a significant drop off in numbers since Bennett left. To see they can't even field a team is sad though. They don't have a true feeder program so unless your coaches are bringing kids in or locking down the neighborhood you have no shot.
Got **** they are gonn ahave to hope there are like 15-20 freshman willing ot play or recruit other schools second string to field a team....

I think FT LAUDERDALE has been a good program the last few years maybe they have grabbed some of their kids along with Dillard?.

Advertisement
Got **** they are gonn ahave to hope there are like 15-20 freshman willing ot play or recruit other schools second string to field a team....

I think FT LAUDERDALE has been a good program the last few years maybe they have grabbed some of their kids along with Dillard?.
That and it is down the street from Gibbons/Westminster. Far enough north to got to Ely if you want to. Tough spot to be in.

They have never been good outside of that you are correct.
Its crazy because they have a huge enrollment but the demographics of flanagan has always been BAYSIDE HIGH (SAVED BY THE BELL).
It's Pembroke Pines. That's where I would have went if it was open when I was in high school. Instead I went to the real Bayside High, Cooper City.

It's Pembroke Pines. That's where I would have went if it was open when I was in high school. Instead I went to the real Bayside High, Cooper City.
Hey i know they opened when i was in middle school and was an option for me but i didnt go.

WAS LOADED WITH FEMALES lol..

Before Devin Bush best player to ocme out of there was my boy Nick Turnbull who went to FIU. nICK SONW ILL BE A RECRUIT IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS I BELIEVE AS A DB.

Advertisement
Hey i know they opened when i was in middle school and was an option for me but i didnt go.

Before Devin Bush best player to ocme out of there was my boy Nick Turnbull who went to FIU. nICK SONW ILL BE A RECRUIT IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS I BELIEVE AS A DB.
Their first year was 1996-97 and that was my senior year at Cooper City. It was nice because Cooper City was overcrowded af and once Flanagan opened, it was like 1/2 the kids left. My sister and my younger cousins ended up going there.

Nick and his brother were good players!

Advertisement

I was like in the 7th grade when Nick graduated from Flanagan. Dude is like legend and he was ballin at FIU. He was underrated for sure. I think his son is ballin in class of ‘26. Nick Sr was a stud at Flanagan.

Bet your teams make a lot of excuses too. And you finish every season wondering what happened.

It starts at the top brother. Like I said, if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em. Otherwise stop *****innn
Imagine being a jerk to a local dude who grinds for years at coaching, for Peanuts….a dude who has an inside view of high school high level football….shares info respectfully….doesn’t trash kids or coaches, but will give a fair assessment…outlines good and bad, and often holds back on the really bad because real dudes don’t need to crap on other dudes….

And gets rewarded by posts like this.

SMH

I just saw that Northeast is now a magnet school. It now makes sense why only 15 kids came out for football. The same thing happened to South Dade

Advertisement
Back