sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dillard getting raided

Mannnn listen...

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Why is Norland loading up all of a sudden? Didn't that one guy from Pace go there as coach? Is he the reason? Lol

Not technically HS transfer portal (kinda is since both teams benefit so much from it lol) but some good ol fashioned banter:

Why is Norland loading up all of a sudden? Didn't that one guy from Pace go there as coach? Is he the reason? Lol
They were solid last year.
A known recruiter/guy who some of our players for years have been associated with has now moved his operation to Norland.
Down here once you get 1 or 2 solid names to transfer the flood gates kind of open and everyone wants to jump in or team up. They will have a solid coaching staff...**** i may be interested in going over there if i jumped in the high school game...i dont know what they are getting on that OL. But they are building up talent wise.
With that transfer they now have the best DL in Dade...now just have to coach up.

Advertisement
Not technically HS transfer portal (kinda is since both teams benefit so much from it lol) but some good ol fashioned banter:

Traz field is legendary and Central is a national brand/program at this point. If Lakeland wants to prove they're the best, no better way than beating Central on their own field. Central did it this year to IMG. This guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Advertisement
STA has raided the Boca/Delray/Boynton area for years. Usually Atlantic kids stay though. If your a db at Atlantic you just have to be competent and they are sending you to div 1.

Yea they had a strong season and have some legit p5 players in the next couple of classes. I like STA but imo some of these kids don’t have to continue transferring there.

Advertisement
Back