sofla free agency thread

MNW has outlandish standards & they should considering their history, but idk man. This could be a terrible move, I'll wait to see who his replacement is. My boy said Billy Rolle 😂😂😂😂
Coach Rolle is one of the greatest in MNW history, we won multiple titles under his lead, so of course they’re gonna turn back to him to try to recreate what he did back in the day, but I doubt he would leave FAMU to go back to College.

Coach D James at Carol City is likely to be a candidate because he’s a Bull & was Coach Max’s DC before he got the job at CC, but he has struggled dealing with the insane amount of transfer loss at CC due to Pace & the Broward schools taking all the North Dade talent.

Coach McKnight is who I would get if I was making the hire, but of course I’m not lol

Advertisement
Coach Rolle is one of the greatest in MNW history, we won multiple titles under his lead, so of course they’re gonna turn back to him to try to recreate what he did back in the day, but I doubt he would leave FAMU to go back to College.

Coach D James at Carol City is likely to be a candidate because he’s a Bull & was Coach Max’s DC before he got the job at CC, but he has struggled dealing with the insane amount of transfer loss at CC due to Pace & the Broward schools taking all the North Dade talent.

Coach McKnight is who I would get if I was making the hire, but of course I’m not lol
I would hire whoever is Gibbons, Chaminade, Western or Homestead's OC. All 4 schools have high octane offenses.
MNW is neighborhood centric & like a cult though lol so they probably want someone with MNW/City ties. What's the chance they give the job to Coach Verne?

I would hire whoever is Gibbons, Chaminade, Western or Homestead's OC. All 4 schools have high octane offenses.
MNW is neighborhood centric & like a cult though lol so they probably want someone with MNW/City ties. What's the chance they give the job to Coach Verne?
Little to none, IMO.

I think Verne will pretty much always be the JV Coach, his primary job is really as a talent scout to get the best kids from Gwen Cherry, LCW & Miami Gardens.

Advertisement
More exciting when some combination of Booker T, MNW, Central, MCC and Norland is battling for the top more than with one super team above the rest.

That ain't no fun
Norland will be pretty good this year....

Central is the big dog in south florida...

dont know which direction MNW will go this year. They still have talent os they should be ABOVE avg.

Booker T is a solid program...just not like old as their enrollment area isnt producing and they wont be a place that gets heavy transfers like that. They are up when a school like mNW is down so they get some of their kids...if MNW is up...they wont have the kids. Ice will have them tough though.

MCC is dead on the ride...rebuilding. All their talent transferred out or is at different schools in the area.

Salute to my boy Coach Harris!

He was a GA at Miami back in 2017 when Dugans was here (he played for Donk at LVille), he coached WR’s at MNW for 2 years & then was at Illinois as a QC.

Glad to see him back home.

You know him too??? Will he be a Louisville pipeline?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami Norland is playing ST JOHNS BOSCO THIS YEAR.

THEY LOADED UP IN TRANSFERS AND FEELING FROGGY I GUES SOR MAYBE GOT PAID SINCE IT WILL BE OUT IN CALI...BECAUSE HONESTLY THATS OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE.

Will be a good watch though. Norland will have a bullseye this year...and anytime you load up with transfers like they have its always funny to see how it gels and even the coaching staffs... @Coach Macho

Miami Norland is playing ST JOHNS BOSCO THIS YEAR.

THEY LOADED UP IN TRANSFERS AND FEELING FROGGY I GUES SOR MAYBE GOT PAID SINCE IT WILL BE OUT IN CALI...BECAUSE HONESTLY THATS OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE.

Will be a good watch though. Norland will have a bullseye this year...and anytime you load up with transfers like they have its always funny to see how it gels and even the coaching staffs... @Coach Macho
SJB’s Defense is pretty stacked;
- 2024 4-star S Peyton Woodyard
- 2024 4-star CB Marcelles Williams
- 2024 4-star LB Kyngstonn Viliami-Asa
- 2024 4-star S Jason Mitchell (he also plays WR)
- 2024 4-star LB Jordan Lockhart
- 2024 3-star LB Khmori House
- 2025 3-star DE Epi Sitanilei

Norland’s Defense is pretty good too with the Luman twins at Edge/DE, Dimitry Nicolas (from Pace) at DT & Jeremiah Marcelin at DE as well. They also got Cleveland Gary’s youngest son as a LB.

The game will come down to how Norland’s OL & how Yapoor at QB deal with Bosco’s speed on Defense.

Without Simpkins, they might have a hard time running the ball.

SJB’s Defense is pretty stacked;
- 2024 4-star S Peyton Woodyard
- 2024 4-star CB Marcelles Williams
- 2024 4-star LB Kyngstonn Viliami-Asa
- 2024 4-star S Jason Mitchell (he also plays WR)
- 2024 4-star LB Jordan Lockhart
- 2024 3-star LB Khmori House
- 2025 3-star DE Epi Sitanilei

Norland’s Defense is pretty good too with the Luman twins at Edge/DE, Dimitry Nicolas (from Pace) at DT & Jeremiah Marcelin at DE as well. They also got Cleveland Gary’s youngest son as a LB.

The game will come down to how Norland’s OL & how Yapoor at QB deal with Bosco’s speed on Defense.

Without Simpkins, they might have a hard time running the ball.
Norland also has Coach Moe coaching so that may mean for something right?.

Norland has Germaine Carter on the dl as well...Marcelin ay have to play LB. CARTER TRANSFERRING FROM CAROL cITY..TYPICAL UNDERSIZED DADE DT THAT PUTS UP A LOT OF SACKS. Also got 2 brothers a backer that hits, and another dl from Carol city about 6'3 240.
Norland on paper has best DL in the county n maybe s.fla.

Thats Cleveland Gary's grandson..the younging there.

Alot of the names you named played at Miramar Wolverines when i coached. Yapoor was the qb on the pound below.

Advertisement
Bosco also plays STA here in Fort Lauderdale the week before Norland out in Cali. Excited to watch both those games.

Advertisement
Back