sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
I read Ely beat Gibbons, albeit in only a 2 quarter game, and they might have some talent this year

Mark me down for Dillard and ely making a comeback
if ely beat gibbons then Gibbons is in for a lot of trouble this year because they have big out of state game coming up.

Ely i didnt know to have tooo much talent. They have 2 brothers that I know from the Hollywood area that transferred in that can play.

I must have missed it but Santana Fleming transferred to western?

So that’s what…4 HS’s in 4 years for him? SMH
I remember the hype with him...I think his recruiting fizzled a bit he might be group of 5 or if fsu desperately wants another in

if ely beat gibbons then Gibbons is in for a lot of trouble this year because they have big out of state game coming up.

Ely i didnt know to have tooo much talent. They have 2 brothers that I know from the Hollywood area that transferred in that can play.

Granted it was only a 2 quarter scrimmage, no idea what the score was. Just saw the media coverage about the brawl after

Gibbons just played Chaminade in a 2 quarter jamboree and it ended in a 0-0 tie so idk if they just slept walked last week or what

Advertisement

What’s their names?

Really? I was familiar with Marcel. He’s really talented. I didn’t know he had a brother. And Liberia is where my people live.
Yup area has some talent.

If Mcarthur was back right they all would be there including the group tha went to Chaminade. All these kids played at the same parks in Hollywood.

Advertisement
Yup area has some talent.

If Mcarthur was back right they all would be there including the group tha went to Chaminade. All these kids played at the same parks in Hollywood.
That’s wild. McArthur seems to make a strong comeback every 5 years or so. I remember you said you graduated from McArthur. Y’all had that Uber talented RB too.

Oh with that being said, South Broward has some young talent too

That’s wild. McArthur seems to make a strong comeback every 5 years or so. I remember you said you graduated from McArthur. Y’all had that Uber talented RB too.

Oh with that being said, South Broward has some young talent too
....Yea when i was in high school our rb room was crazzzyy.

South Broward will be formidable if they keep their current coach.

If Mcarthur keeps "their" kids they would be perrenial playoffs every year. But our kids go to Chaminade, other privates, split with Miramar/Hallandale...now oyu have some at the small upstart Avante Garde.

....Yea when i was in high school our rb room was crazzzyy.

South Broward will be formidable if they keep their current coach.

If Mcarthur keeps "their" kids they would be perrenial playoffs every year. But our kids go to Chaminade, other privates, split with Miramar/Hallandale...now oyu have some at the small upstart Avante Garde.

Okay yea I want to see the Hollywood and Dania teams dominate. What’s the name of the premiere lil league in the area?

Advertisement
Okay yea I want to see the Hollywood and Dania teams dominate. What’s the name of the premiere lil league in the area?

Washington Park Buccaneers.

That area is called Carver Ranches. Its where Huff, Thad Franklin, Phil Dorsett, and a bunch of others are from.

Advertisement
w2ho is fiu playing..im betting that game

FIU will have a quietly good passing attack, they brought Chambers back, and have former USF starter Randall St. Felix and speedy JUCO transfer Jalen Bracey at wideout too. Rivaldo Fairweather, 2* Boyd Anderson kid, is a NFL prospect at tight end too. The Duke transfer QB has a live arm. But yeah, the schedule is screaming 3-9 lol

FIU will have a quietly good passing attack, they brought Chambers back, and have former USF starter Randall St. Felix and speedy JUCO transfer Jalen Bracey at wideout too. Rivaldo Fairweather, 2* Boyd Anderson kid, is a NFL prospect at tight end too. The Duke transfer QB has a live arm. But yeah, the schedule is screaming 3-9 lol

That defense is going to get beaten and slashed is their real problem. Trying to play a 3-4 with a 263 lb. NG, 235 lb. DE, a 210 and 215 lb. LB, and a couple tiny TF CBs? Even in Conference USA that's undersized.

I see a potential 5-6 wins

Advertisement
Back