sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Thought I remembered that but wasn’t positive. If I remember right he was only there a few years but won a bunch of games and brought in a lot of talented kids again after most of the talent had left that Coach G brought in
Coach G leaving spurned the American Heritage insurgence.

I had a cousin that played for Dade Christian a few years back, class of 2014. He was a good RB/LB but he spent his high school career at terrible schools. He was at Hialeah Gardens his first 3 years & was their only good player lmao. Ended up at a DII school in Pennsylvania.

Advertisement
I know he had a kid or 2 that followed him to the Bay but the talent got spread all over
Some went to Cy Bay...NBP tried to get in on the action...but my relative went to American Heritage with a few of the chaminade guys...That was the kick start as AH started recruiting right after that and getting Coach Walker out of there. It was Jeff Dellenbach that started it at AH

Some went to Cy Bay...NBP tried to get in on the action...but my relative went to American Heritage with a few of the chaminade guys...That was the kick start as AH started recruiting right after that and getting Coach Walker out of there. It was Jeff Dellenbach that started it at AH

JD got them in the game, took a bunch of those out west kids like Deeb from Mcarthy and I think a few others

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two of the kids they lost recently had offers from big schools, including Miami.
Those are "depth" players? 😳

Advertisement
Back