sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Dont know this was weird an abrupt...With them getting Stubbs like this an all the kids moving..this looks like something that was in play or someting
I heard Luque wasn't happy there and was losing kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I almost ended up there too! Whew! 🥵

I hope he figures things out. Seems like a good dude.

I just saw Fowles playing for Dade Christian last Sunday. Freakin' stud.

Advertisement
I heard Luque wasn't happy there and was losing kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I almost ended up there too! Whew! 🥵

Yea Miami Central pretty much tpok their best player a wr. Mccoy. I guess that was the trade off after Jo Jo left central for Chaminade.

Luqye already didnt have that much kids at that...if kids leave they wouldnt even have a team. Now they got all the Miami CHRISTIAN KIDS SO THEY SHOULD BE SOLID NOW.

I been tryna tell ppl Bout Fowles for 2 years.....Kid is Dwayne Bowe all over again

Did Dade Chr close down? I saw a recent video and their field looked like a cow pasture. Overgrown and maybe even some tumbleweeds

Did Dade Chr close down? I saw a recent video and their field looked like a cow pasture. Overgrown and maybe even some tumbleweeds
i pass there a few times an saw the same thing. Not sure if they were using that field thisyear or whatever because it look dilapidated from 826 when passing

Advertisement
i pass there a few times an saw the same thing. Not sure if they were using that field thisyear or whatever because it look dilapidated from 826 when passing
I dont think they've used it in a while. I live nearby and its been growing out probably the last 2 years

Heritage's fall off will be quicker than Chaminades.

Chaminade is nicely placed where they can get a good enough talent in Hollywood/Miramar/pembroke pines as well as Miami Gardens unfestered.

Their hc is a recruiter and has a staff full of them as well.

Chaminade has a good a few different tenures of dominance

They had the coach G years with guys like Seymour, Broomfield beason etc

Then we he left they had a down year or 2 and then they had that comeback with kids like Jerrard Randall. Wasn’t that coach from out of state?

Then of course this current jones dynasty

Then we he left they had a down year or 2 and then they had that comeback with kids like Jerrard Randall. Wasn’t that coach from out of state?

Tyrrell came in from Ohio.

Advertisement
Interesting that Brian VanGorder is coaching at AH Delray. He was at AH Plantation in mid 80’s with a bunch of college and pro stops in between.

Advertisement

There was a couple of years where the school was struggling financially and they had to cut way back on athletics funding. Mostly, they stopped giving free or discounted tuition to football players. I guess their booster club found the money because it was only a couple of seasons before they were right back to bringing in the best players from the area.

Can remember when he was the ND DC with his **** stash lol

His tenure didn’t end…well
1658518983978.png

Yes. Prop Joe could have been a part of the initial dominance but turned em down.

Jones is the perfect fit since Coach G...because he is from Hollywood(Hallandale) originally and can lock in the south Broward guys. Jones also brought in alot of known oyuth football guys which in tune locked in their kids. **** they now have Deerfield Beach's coach on staff and he is the ULTIMATE recruiter. lol

Advertisement
Back