sofla free agency thread

Macho now coachin at the school who gave us the legend in his avi.

True Detective Time GIF
I mean...
To be honest...
That was the biggest draw for me.

Advertisement

Oh **** so @Coach Macho is not the guy in his avatar? **** son I feel like an idiot!!! I bet the avi picture is someone I SHOULD KNOW being on a Canes fan message board. Well I am about to be roasted by everyone on here so it’s going to be a LOOOOOOONG night for me fellas……

On a serious note CONGRATULATIONS @Coach Macho!!!!! Dilliard just got a heck of a coach. I had no idea you had those accolades. You should be very proud coach, you make the community proud!!! Even though I don’t know you personally you seem like a great guy and obviously a great coach!!! What you do for the community is undervalued but you are molding our young men into young adults and making a difference in their lives. South Florida football coaches are somewhat heroes to these young men and I respect y’all so much!!! Keep up the good work and you know if you have any U caliber players playing for you maybe put a little bug in their ear 👂🤫 and let them know their ain’t no place like home and playing for your community and giving back. J/K but not really 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
In all seriousness CONGRATULATIONS Coah and good luck my Cane brother 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trabis Ward….former Dillard RB, went viral for that interview he gave. @Timmy T-Bag$

“Yo Coach Larry you know we good boy you already know I am the best in the NAYSHON” got me rollin laughing so hard. Didn’t know him but just saw that he passed away. What a tragedy. RIP Trabis ya up in Heaven shining down on us.

Advertisement
Back