Sobering Perspective

IbzRlz

Recruit
In his first season at Louisville, Brohm has won 10 games, but more importantly he was won 7 ACC games. With one game left in season 2, Mario has won a grand total of 5 ACC games...2 of those in OT against Virginia. Even if we beat Boston College, far from a given, Mario would need to win his first ACC game in year 3 just to equal Brohm's first season. SMDH

Advertisement
In his first season at Louisville, Brohm has won 10 games, but more importantly he was won 7 ACC games. With one game left in season 2, Mario has won a grand total of 5 ACC games...2 of those in OT against Virginia. Even if we beat Boston College, far from a given, Mario would need to win his first ACC game in year 3 just to equal Brohm's first season. SMDH
weak schedule and hes gimmicky. not sure hes going to build a perennial top 10 program . good coach though

I'm curious what their ACC record would be if they didn't avoid UNC, FSU, Clem, and Duke with their starting QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not apples to apples. Re-watch our ACC games and watch the penalties. We cannot and will not ever win in the ACC. Too much stacked against us in this conference.
If you beat the teams like your suppose to beat them these calls are irrelevant to the game. They stand out more now because we in a dog fight ever week with teams that we should literally blow out the stadium.

Advertisement
If you beat the teams like your suppose to beat them these calls are irrelevant to the game. They stand out more now because we in a dog fight ever week with teams that we should literally blow out the stadium.
I’m not sure I buy this. Momentum is a real thing. It’s tough to win in that situation. You might win a couple, but not enough

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back