So....

Advertisement
How much does Diaz lean on Simpson and T-Rob in the defensive meeting room?

T-Rob is a former DC.

Simpson, based on what some educated posters have said, could probably be a DC himself.

We’ve heard in the past how Manny and his goon squad of Patke, Banda, and Baker were like a high school click last year. We all know how much of an epic fail that approach turned out to be.

Now, with Banda gone and Baker demoted, does Diaz demonstrate he’s learned some sort of lesson by letting Simpson and T-Rob have a voice in helping him adjust his scheme? We clearly have issues defensively. Baker sucked at calling plays, but this is still Manny’s scheme. We might improve marginally with him at the helm, but I’d venture a guess that we’re still going to get bent over by any team with a pulse on offense.

Unfortunately, I’d bet the house that he remains stubborn and relies on Patke and Baker the most. They make him feel comfortable, which is a MAJOR problem.

But if that’s the case, then his a$$ better be gone after next season unless we win the Coastal and are at least somewhat competitive against Bama and Clemson.

But I won’t hold my breath. This is what you get when you hire green coaches. Fvck Blake James for setting this program back another 3-4 year. I swear to God....if we let that incompetent loser hire our next coach, I’ll have an aneurysm.

All right, I’m done bytching for at least a couple hours.
😁

How much does Diaz lean on Simpson and T-Rob in the defensive meeting room?

T-Rob is a former DC.

Simpson, based on what some educated posters have said, could probably be a DC himself.

We’ve heard in the past how Manny and his goon squad of Patke, Banda, and Baker were like a high school click last year. We all know how much of an epic fail that approach turned out to be.

Now, with Banda gone and Baker demoted, does Diaz demonstrate he’s learned some sort of lesson by letting Simpson and T-Rob have a voice in helping him adjust his scheme? We clearly have issues defensively. Baker sucked at calling plays, but this is still Manny’s scheme. We might improve marginally with him at the helm, but I’d venture a guess that we’re still going to get bent over by any team with a pulse on offense.

Unfortunately, I’d bet the house that he remains stubborn and relies on Patke and Baker the most. They make him feel comfortable, which is a MAJOR problem.

But if that’s the case, then his a$$ better be gone after next season unless we win the Coastal and are at least somewhat competitive against Bama and Clemson.

But I won’t hold my breath. This is what you get when you hire green coaches. Fvck Blake James for setting this program back another 3-4 year. I swear to God....if we let that incompetent loser hire our next coach, I’ll have an aneurysm.

All right, I’m done bytching for at least a couple hours.
So..what’s a good place for wings??

Advertisement
That's it? A new DC in his first 3 years and he only fired ONE guy??
That y I said I’m “pretty sure”…I know he started with Bill Young (RIP) who left for a different job..Who are the DCs he fired?

That y I said I’m “pretty sure”…I know he started with Bill Young (RIP) who left for a different job..Who are the DCs he fired?
Tim Walton was his first DC. Bill Young his second. John Lovett was his third. Mark Mosley was his first year WR coach, Aubrey Hill came after. RB coach changed too, but I can't confirm if he was fired.

Advertisement

I do think he fired the Tim Walton the DC after his first year, but I’m not 100% sure and I’m just too lazy to go look it up. So if I had to put the answer on a test paper, I would write in the names of Tim Walton and Patrick Nix.

Shannon did fire guys, and they mostly deserved it, but he was stubborn in other ways though, including his dealings with high school coaches
I know Randy was rumored to burn bridges in Miami. Although, people still think Randy can recruit Miami for some reason.
Has Manny improved his Miami HS relationships since whiffing on 5 star Miami recruits?

Advertisement
I know Randy was rumored to burn bridges in Miami. Although, people still think Randy can recruit Miami for some reason.
Has Manny improved his Miami HS relationships since whiffing on 5 star Miami recruits?
Idk I guess we can ask Shemar, James and Taylor that

Advertisement
Back