So y'all gonna act like Miami don't have a JUCO now?

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Bleakness shall no longer ensue... Ya boy crootin for the good guys.. We back by 2017

Advertisement
Pretend I'm Dorito and you're explaining a defensive concept on this one for me, please. Be slow and specific.

ASA big time JUCO from New York opening up campus down here.. Yours truly will be crootin... We back Monica's.. No need to send croots to outta state jucos.. Gonna make sure they qualified for the good guys after 2 years

ASA big time JUCO from New York opening up campus down here.. Yours truly will be crootin... We back Monica's.. No need to send croots to outta state jucos.. Gonna make sure they qualified for the good guys after 2 years

Make sure they get them core credits, do them 3 semesters that the ACC requires and get them on campus.

Also, online math classes. IIRC, SEC doesn't accept those and that's the reason we got Beau.

I'm pretty sure they **** this whole thing down a month ago because florida doesn't allow juco football here..... Some new development or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
VERN the big problem I see is for the most part schools go to JUCO's for the DT's and OL something that is not in abundance in Sofla. You might have to get your out of state recruiting hat on for the no qualifiers at DT.

Advertisement
LOL at Florida. "You can get a prescription for 1,700 pills of every drug in existence from a guy whose medical degree is printed on a graham ******* and seeing patients in the back of a conversion van. Honestly, go wild, we don't give a ****. But we WILL NOT TOLERATE THE GOD**** JUCOS PLAYING THE GOD**** FOOTBALL! END OF STORY!"

As a current AD I applaud your efforts in the student athlete administrative side. Let's bring em in...

Advertisement
Bleakness shall no longer ensue... Ya boy crootin for the good guys.. We back by 2017

if it takes that long we may be extinct

but I do hear you how nice and pleasant it would be to have Juco on campus

Last edited:
We need this like a hole-in-the-head. I doubt that this is a legitimate school. I was skeptical when I read over the ASA website from the original Brooklyn campus. It's like a business-technical-computing "college",the type that used to teach shorthand and keypunch and typing and called itself a college. They would get all kinds of money from the govt for their crap courses, particularly for veterans. That's what this ASA looks like. Now, they somehow get themselves called a "junior college" or "community college" but I doubt that it's legit like Miami-Dade, not that M-D is a great academic institution, but it meets certain requirements. Now, this ASA probably manages to get themselves accredited somehow, but it's not like it should be called a real college. I'd be ashamed to go to a school like UM (or anywhere) and have a degree that represented, in part, credits transferred from a place like this. It's like the Champagnat of colleges.

You can all yell at me, and I'm sure there will be a lot of temptation to take all these marginal kids who pass through, and we'll see our competition load up on these kids, but I don't see this as any kind of positive development when the U is trying to go in the opposite direction and have good academics with outstanding football. It doesn't have to be a choice. We should be pushing for the competition to maintain standards, not lower them to accept kids who are being passed through simply to play football. By the way, I'm not a UM alum, but I would like to think college football has to reflect the lowest common denominator in academics. If that's what people want, maybe we should just drop the college and have the football team.

Advertisement
Back