So why dont we want Ferby?

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
Would fit perfectly in our system. Workhorse. Friends with Corn. D1 talent. Alot of size. Major upside.

IMO we need one more RB in this class and it needs to be a big back.

[video=youtube;zlyi38DjFbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlyi38DjFbE&noredirect=1[/video]

Advertisement
and that tape doesnt just show his big play highlights that shows alot of his carries from the season. Lets get this big back in here and put him on some speed training.

The same reason that his only d-1 offers are from WF, Toledo, Memphis and Western Kentucky................. he just isn't that good. Nice film for a big guy but theres got to be a reason for this type of offer sheet

Last edited:
He's a LB at the next level. If he played and focused on that side of the ball, he might be more highly regarded at this time by the services. He's a big hitter, has good speed and size. Solid plan C LB imho nice post

Last edited:
Advertisement
I played in the same league ad this kid in Tennessee. Hate to say it, but the talent he's going up against is a joke. I've watched this kid play a lot actually and he's a decent player, but it would be a wasted scholarship. Kid isn't as big as he seems and no way he runs better than a 4.7

I actually never got why Miaim fans were all over this kid. There are 50 players in florida playing the same position that are better then this kid.

I honestly don't even know if he has what it takes to play d1...I mean Vandy is 5 miles from his school and isn't going after him..

Would make a better Lb rather then rb/fb at the next level.

Would fit perfectly in our system. Workhorse. Friends with Corn. D1 talent. Alot of size. Major upside.

IMO we need one more RB in this class and it needs to be a big back.

[video=youtube;zlyi38DjFbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlyi38DjFbE&noredirect=1[/video]

Did Paranos hack pcitycane?

I played in the same league ad this kid in Tennessee. Hate to say it, but the talent he's going up against is a joke. I've watched this kid play a lot actually and he's a decent player, but it would be a wasted scholarship. Kid isn't as big as he seems and no way he runs better than a 4.7

I actually never got why Miaim fans were all over this kid. There are 50 players in florida playing the same position that are better then this kid.

I honestly don't even know if he has what it takes to play d1...I mean Vandy is 5 miles from his school and isn't going after him..

saw him twice in prime time games against nationally ranked opponents this year and he dominated the entire game at the running back position. thats why i like him as a prospect. size, and consistency. Corn comes from the same school and the competition there isnt as bad as you say but its nowhere near anything we see down here.

Watched him a couple times this year. Ferby is huge but he really isn't a good RB. Most likely will play LB on the next level.

Advertisement

Do you happen to go to Brentwood Academy? Cause you hatin man.

Talent he goes against is decent.
He is huge.
He can defiantly play D1. Just got offered by Wake Forest actually.

Never said he couldn't play d1...I was just saying there's no way we go after someone of his caliber.
I didn't go to BA. I was on the team that last beat the **** out of ensworth then transferred over to Hillsboro where we beat the 4 time state champs Maryville. He benefits from running behind a line that nobody he plays in Tennessee can match up with. He's a hard running no doubt about that, he's just not the fast and won't be running over anyone in the college level.
From what i'm hearing the kid might be going to mtsu or western kentucky...

My biggest problem is that he has a nick name for a last name. If he came here, what would we nick name him? "Smith?"

Advertisement
Paranos made numerous threads on this guy... Decent athlete but with all the commits we have now and the guys who we're going after i doubt Ali G would even pay attention to lil buddy

Advertisement
Good comparrison... Truth be told i dont he or andre williams would thrive in our offense.... He would be the perfect fit for a Boston College, Mich St, Wisconsin or Iowa Utah St....

Why not I'm not we need a bruiser I think Williams can catch and pass protect or just runs to ugly for your liking lol

Advertisement
Back