Fred Johnson
Redwine
Fenton
Davante Davis
Gibson
Sherieffs (if Gibson doesn't come)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Holy ****. With all the DB's in the Miami area, we manage to land one and whiff on everyone else. SMDH. We are so thin at S & CB. You really can't make this up. Folden and crew are the worst recruiters. Any average coach would come to maimi and win championships. There is just too much talent in Miami's backyard not to excel.

Advertisement
Mike Hunt, on the other hand, is constantly taking on double teams and swallowing everything up . no offense about the post but that just sounded homo

Mike Hunt, on the other hand, is constantly taking on double teams and swallowing everything up . no offense about the post but that just sounded homo

Not sure what you mean? Just talkin about Mike Hunt as a prospect.. Check out Mike Hunts highlight video, you'll see what I'm talkin about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
tumblr_mf7x4mFPnJ1qaazxao1_400.gif

STA defense had Chris Hart, Tyson Cisrow, Rashard Causey and Damon Arnette. We wanted no parts of them. Solid players.

Advertisement
Samson Doyo and this "Coal Shoveler" from Upstate New York he's got offers from Toronto School of the Arts and Fordham. Stars don't matter!!!

I would never play for this corch. I keeps it real.

Sad to hear that Samson.

A prospect that just popped onto the radar is Meyer Ekshon. He really stands out. Very skrong at the point of attack. Decent size but has an unbelievable motor. I mean non-stop from start to finish. Does a great job of finding the gap and sliding through, very smooth. I'm really impressed with his endurance and ability to finish
Maybe the coaches take a look at Meyer Ekshon.

Advertisement
Back