So where is CanesProPopTarts and his Morris suckups...

Morris Was A Fraud As An Actual Teacher From The Start. I Never Bought In To Morris From The Start. Miami Under Morris Had Been The Most Incompetently Coach Team The Past 20 Years. The Basics, What Do They Do During Practice?? Morris Is A Sap Of Sop As A Head Coach In Archetype

Advertisement
Actually many of us still follow the program, but honestly whats there to say? You post something positive about the team and you get torn to shreds, and lord knows there's plenty of negative stuff already posted, so...

I'm just wondering where the "we'll be fine" crowd went. Because we're not fine.

Wow! We make the post season 44 years in a row and this year we might not even have a winning record and your not calling it a down year. You got some serious issues. I’m willing to bet right now we are going to under 500 this year. The last year we didn’t have a winning record was 1957. 1957! 1957! Terrible post!
It all depends how you define "down year." Last year was a down year because of the lack of talent on the roster and their win/loss record. This year's team may wind up under .500, but they are far more talented than last year's team. I say this year's team is "on the come up." The glass is half full and rising. They will be a top ACC team next year.

Wow! We make the post season 44 years in a row and this year we might not even have a winning record and your not calling it a down year. You got some serious issues. I’m willing to bet right now we are going to under 500 this year. The last year we didn’t have a winning record was 1957. 1957! 1957! Terrible post!
After Golden was fired as the football coach, did you think the team had a "down year" under coach Richt? You would say no although the team only won 1 more game in 2016 than they did in 2015. Sure that's an improvement in the win/loss record, but the real improvement was with the players and that is what I am referring to. Better players and player improvement will result in more wins.

Now I have to agree, I think that DiMare has done a poor job. I don't want him as the head coach either. However, the players will improve. I do believe they would make more improvement under UCF head coach Loveladyas the skipper. Perhaps Lovelady will be the next in line, but as I stated in another post, I think the talent of the players will mask DiMare's shortcomings because they will be talented enough to win the ACC and get to Omaha in 2020 if not 2019.

I respect your optimism but I've been hearing this "wait til next year" mantra for years.
This program has been woefully "coached" for years.
I grew up following this program during the 1970s.
Those teams knew how to play the game.
Conversely, under the Morris administration, we have seen teams that have no concept of baserunning, often getting picked off
little leaguers and hitting? Abysmal.
It has been pathetic, and it won't change under his successor, whose only attribute on his resume is that his family grows
tomatoes.
I'm not big on DiMare either. I wish they would hire Lovelady.

Advertisement
There are those among us that want Morris back next year. (Just like the "Bring back Radio" posters on Eye In The Sky)

SMOKE-DOGG!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/any gummy bear stories, I been gone for a while?

I have had a new GF since the Canes opener. My age. A teacher. Big Canes fan, but too respectable for the Fudgy Bears (as far as y'all know) cool thing, her last name is "Vorhees".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back