So what's next at CB?

Advertisement
i'm no DB film expert, but is M. Brown even that good?

The drop off between him and Marshall appears tremendous both in recruiting optics and talent level.

Advertisement
W
I mean we definitely need to keep on Marshall, I still think he wants to be here, and something don’t seem right to me there. Plus there’s no harm until he signs. But obviously we need to expand the board now
What makes you think he wants to be here?

Read somewhere else that someone close to him wanted him away from home and that’s why he committed to Florida instead of Miami
I always here some type of excuse it is what it is....I doubt he flips from UF it's a done deal in my book....I expect Collier to follow suit...some say Collier doesn't have the hips to play cb others say he does....his film doesn't show enough to see if he does or not imo......we shoulda sold him on CB he can't be no worse than Ivey....

Advertisement
i'm no DB film expert, but is M. Brown even that good?

The drop off between him and Marshall appears tremendous both in recruiting optics and talent level.
I think he had a good year as a sophomore at Pahokee, but played sparingly last year behind two stud CBs at IMG. LCE posted on another thread that he liked his upside more than anyone else not named Marshall who we have a legit shot at. They apparently like him better than Duece Chestnut or some of the other guys that were available. He does have a pretty good offer list off that sophomore film.

Gonzales
D.David
M.Brown

Wouldn't mind if they took a look Sistrunk either. Maybe they are just **** bent on Curtis at corner, so it may be Brown or bust at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always here some type of excuse it is what it is....I doubt he flips from UF it's a done deal in my book....I expect Collier to follow suit...some say Collier doesn't have the hips to play cb others say he does....his film doesn't show enough to see if he does or not imo......we shoulda sold him on CB he can't be no worse than Ivey....
I think Ivey had the hips to play CB but seems a step slow. Collier on the other hand doesn't have the hips to play CB at D1 level. His camp one on ones would show that also. With that being said I believe that Collier is a better overall athlete than D.J. so like u alluded to why not take him.

Advertisement
Back