So what's next at CB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean we definitely need to keep on Marshall, I still think he wants to be here, and something don’t seem right to me there. Plus there’s no harm until he signs. But obviously we need to expand the board now

Advertisement
I mean we definitely need to keep on Marshall, I still think he wants to be here, and something don’t seem right to me there. Plus there’s no harm until he signs. But obviously we need to expand the board now
It's a test of the staff's judgment and skill to lock up Brown now. If they fail, it would be a major indictment.

He has always wanted Uf and rooted for them, just like JW did with Miami. As someone else mentioned maybe the momentum we had was just delayed the inevitable. If he committed to Miami coaching staff last weekend and a week later changed his mind then it would be even worse him committing here and us sweating out a flip eventually.

He couldn’t even keep a starting job at a school with shaky DB play. Why do y’all think he would be different here?
I want to say I didn't know he was committed UcF.

It was his first year playing in GA. Kid was a solid coming out of high school. I’m sure his ACL slowed him down a bit and all at GA.

I would give a NW kid a chance. If not for Gilbert Frierson situation, he probably would have been here before.

Advertisement
You just partial to those Baltimore kids
tumblr_niqnuiFXFm1sr2dx2o1_250.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back