So what if we lost lingard AND....

Advertisement
Patchan started over Greg... when reports were he was healthy.
Cager couldnt catch, Cancer, ect - goes on to be Georgia's go to guy

If you honestly believe that Cam was better than linguard, or he couldnt grasp the playbook.. you my friend probably still believe in santa.

what has lingard proven or shown at all to be better though? dont give me HS tape bc weve seen that argument wiht freaking martell and two colleges essentially said no thanks.

Im just stating that you cant trust these coaching evals

sure, but i dont think its a huge loss as everyone is crying it out to be. if we didnt land a second back this cycle, then yes. we did and you dont need experience to play RB In college. ****, if the second back were anyone but knighton id be worried. thankfully hickson/field did their job with knighton. again, hes a talented HS recruit, but an unknown in college. if he ends up in a system that works for his skill set, it would obviously benefit him. i dont think UF would help him out at all, but if he does end up there, hope he trips over his feet every time the way JT did here.

Advertisement
he actually hasn't shown anything aside from playing a HS team 2 seasons ago. hes talented but isnt better than Cam or DJ, recruiting rankings be damned. he will have to improve on his current skill set aside from being straight line fast

Really? Then please explain to me exactly why Cam was the one on the sideline watching Lo and Lo was gaining to get even more carries until he had the knee injury. The saddest part about the entire situation is that he was the back that stood the best chance of giving us a successful run game with our current OL situation because all he needs with his running style is a crease and he has the vision to find and hit it. I swear every day I wake up lately, this joke of a staff and A.D. gives me another reason to hate them even more than I ever thought possible.

I’m hoping the kid changed his mind if by some miracle the Bobsie twins manage to actually hire s decent OC....I know that’s hoping for a miracle but s guy can dream.

I still don't get why he didn't get a single carry against Louis Tech. He's our most explosive player and they don't even attempt to get him into the game. We don't get a lot of 5 star players, I hate to see one leave without ever getting an opportunity.

Maybe Cam and Burns were better in pass pro?
The QB's needed all the help they could get.
That's all I got.

Advertisement
Really? Then please explain to me exactly why Cam was the one on the sideline watching Lo and Lo was gaining to get even more carries until he had the knee injury. The saddest part about the entire situation is that he was the back that stood the best chance of giving us a successful run game with our current OL situation because all he needs with his running style is a crease and he has the vision to find and hit it. I swear every day I wake up lately, this joke of a staff and A.D. gives me another reason to hate them even more than I ever thought possible.
LOL, what is this based off of?

Lingard was my favorite signee the past 15 years. It’s INSANE he isn’t getting carries. The ONLY explanation is he has an injury much more serious than disclosed.
Some backs snap back like Gore did (no pun intended), or they take a long time to get back and their confidence gets shot.

Advertisement
Lingard was my favorite signee the past 15 years. It’s INSANE he isn’t getting carries. The ONLY explanation is he has an injury much more serious than disclosed.
I heard today that his injury was ACL, MCL and PCL tears much more serious then anybody really knew. Thats why he still does not look the same running today.

Maybe Cam and Burns were better in pass pro?
The QB's needed all the help they could get.
That's all I got.

That could be a reason for not being the starter, but how do u not get the bal to your fastest player at all? Special teams, jet sweeps, screen passes, something. You figure out a way to utilize your talent, Enos and Diaz failed Lingard, his teammates, the university and us by not getting him on the field.

Advertisement
That could be a reason for not being the starter, but how do u not get the bal to your fastest player at all? Special teams, jet sweeps, screen passes, something. You figure out a way to utilize your talent, Enos and Diaz failed Lingard, his teammates, the university and us by not getting him on the field.
Agree.
If he was healthy.
Let's see how his career plays out.

I heard today that his injury was ACL, MCL and PCL tears much more serious then anybody really knew. Thats why he still does not look the same running today.
So transferring to a different school magically heals your ligaments?

If Lingard were the goods it would have shown and practice and would have been reported. I hope he does well wherever he ends up.

3 ligament tears and he's still the fastest on the team?

Advertisement
Back