So what if we lost lingard AND....

Advertisement
Lorenzo Lingard isn’t a dime a dozen RB... the RBs we currently have on the roster are. Not saying Lo is going to be the next great but his talent level is on another level.
he really is a dime a dozen back or else he would have been on the field. The game isn’t toss left or toss right anymore and you have to know your playbook.

Advertisement
Yep and everyone said Cager was a cancer. Ga likes him alot now. The coaches made such great decisions on our talent why we were so dominant on offense. I hope you are right but I believe KrazyCane is right. I believe he will explode where ever he goes .. Lingard will have plenty of choices. Typical, we can not develop players. Sorry *** coaching staff.

Yep and everyone said Cager was a cancer. Ga likes him alot now. The coaches made such great decisions on our talent why we were so dominant on offense. I hope you are right but I believe KrazyCane is right. I believe he will explode where ever he goes .. Lingard will have plenty of choices. Typical, we can not develop players. Sorry *** coaching staff.

he actually hasn't shown anything aside from playing a HS team 2 seasons ago. hes talented but isnt better than Cam or DJ, recruiting rankings be damned. he will have to improve on his current skill set aside from being straight line fast

he actually hasn't shown anything aside from playing a HS team 2 seasons ago. hes talented but isnt better than Cam or DJ, recruiting rankings be damned. he will have to improve on his current skill set aside from being straight line fast
I really hope you are right, It is really hard to judge when you never get to play. I mean actually would love to see him in the La Tech game. No one impressed in that game , and Cam didnt block worth a darn. I mean you are right he didnt show anythjng, sorry I just dont trust anything these coaches say. Everyone says.the players not playing are sorry, wou!d have really like to see them try. We have 5 QB on staff and we knkw.for.sure what two are like, dont know.about the other three

Advertisement

Cam Harris isn’t on his level, Cam wasn’t impressive at all this season don’t understand the hype.

Say it louder for the people in the back.

I still don't get why he didn't get a single carry against Louis Tech. He's our most explosive player and they don't even attempt to get him into the game. We don't get a lot of 5 star players, I hate to see one leave without ever getting an opportunity.

Unless someone has film and a direct ear to the situation I simply believe his confidence was shot and needs new scenery. As fans we can loose our noodle when someone we aren’t going to utilize transfers. Stars don’t matter if they don’t transfer to the field and for WHATEVER reason that didn’t happen we are at this result. What about reports of him asking Manny to redshirt again. Did we just bypass that or was it even true?

Advertisement
Cam Harris isn’t on his level, Cam wasn’t impressive at all this season don’t understand the hype.

lol at his level. i like Lo but seriously. you have zero clue what his level is bc he barely played here either due to being passed up or injuries. also, there are many smarter posters on here that watched them both before UM that said cam was a better RB.

I really hope you are right, It is really hard to judge when you never get to play. I mean actually would love to see him in the La Tech game. No one impressed in that game , and Cam didnt block worth a darn. I mean you are right he didnt show anythjng, sorry I just dont trust anything these coaches say. Everyone says.the players not playing are sorry, wou!d have really like to see them try. We have 5 QB on staff and we knkw.for.sure what two are like, dont know.about the other three

its not just this staff. he got 17 carries in 4 or so games under richt. he wasnt playing much before this staff.

Lingard was my favorite signee the past 15 years. It’s INSANE he isn’t getting carries. The ONLY explanation is he has an injury much more serious than disclosed.

Advertisement
I

Lorenzo Lingard isn’t a dime a dozen RB... the RBs we currently have on the roster are. Not saying Lo is going to be the next great but his talent level is on another level.
It’s not on another level from Chaney and knighton. On another level from cam? Probably

Advertisement
Back