So what if Donna is leaving

Advertisement
If I'm james, I'm asking why I should wait until she leaves and the pool of candidates is thinned. Doesn't making a change while she is still here say that she wasn't a lame duck until the end and she desired excellence until her last day here.

Pretty sure this can't/won't happen in season... for reasons already stated.

The timing of Donna's departure probably couldn't be worse, and casts a large shadow over the hiring process. In a normal (not dysfunctional administration) there would be a clear consensus of what needs to be done, and how to do it, deferring to the incoming president wouldn't even be an afterthought.

She will **** this up like she has everything else related to this once proud program.

Advertisement
Pretty sure this can't/won't happen in season... for reasons already stated.

The timing of Donna's departure probably couldn't be worse, and casts a large shadow over the hiring process. In a normal (not dysfunctional administration) there would be a clear consensus of what needs to be done, and how to do it, deferring to the incoming president wouldn't even be an afterthought.

She will **** this up like she has everything else related to this once proud program.

the best thing u guys can hope for is that UM tabs their new President before next May. that way u can let him/her make future decisions regarding the university since Donna will just be a professor after may.

If I'm Flake Jimmy I push really hard disirregardlessly to make the move under Donna in an effort to try to gain some job security. He has no idea if the next president will have a BFF AD like Donna did in Barry Alvarez that will actually be open to coming here. The sad thing is that Flake Jimmy probably doesn't even realize this let alone have the stones to push for it.

Last edited:
When the new president comes, we really need someone that embraces the program, hires a new AD, and gets a new coaching staff (except for Ice, Beard, and a few others).

I would say tryes to get a new stadium, but that just might be too much to ask for.

Advertisement
Back