So We Lost 2 DT's To FSU. WOW!!

Don't know why y'all are crying so hard for.any person with a brain knows it will take a couple years to find out if any kid in this years class is a superstar,middle of the pack type player or a bust(jag).besides I'd rather take a kid who's mad a being a 4star and motivated to show the world he deserves a better rating than a 5 star who thinks he's entitled for it and doesn't have to earn it.

Advertisement
They all saw what Richt did at GA for 15 years and what Kirby did in 2. They know what Richts ceiling is.

EXACTLY!!!
You guys must be young or dumb and didn’t really follow what happened with Richtat Georgia. If Richt had the playoff system during his time at Georgia he would have made the playoffs multiple times. For example year #2 just like Kirby. He only lost 1game and ended up being ranked#3behind our #2Canes and #1Ohio Taint. Or in 2007 when they ended up as the #2 team in the nation behind #1LSU. Richt had to journey through a **** of a gauntlet do you even remember the SEC winning 8 straight national titles?probably not huh? Or how about the fact that when mike BObo was hired after the 2007-08season he wasn’t allowed to call plays. He was a coach in a limited program. He was battling Meyers, Spurrier,Saban,Tommy Bowden then Tubberville at Auburn,Les Myles,and earlier on Phillip Fullmer, Houston Nutt among others for recruits. Ungrateful ********

Last edited:
I would take just Nesta over Briggs and 3 star Georgia Chatman ANYDAY!!!!!

AMEN

What are these people crying about???

Losing both Briggs and Chatman are no great loses. Neither one would see the field for us for at least two years IF EVER at all anyway.

No tears here.

Great Class we got the one star DT we needed to get. One who will play well and star early and often gets my cheers versus crying over these two bench warmers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's all about bad recruiters and bad recruiting. Even Coley from UGA, not such a good recruiter in his days at UM, stole Campbell from us.

its the school thats backing them......Coley would never land tyson here. there wallets r way to long and there promises are better, these dudes throwing lifetime jobs around and taking care of the whole family.

Your class can be rated in the Top 5 all you want, but if you don't have DL and OL croots that are among the nations elite in volume, its an incredibly hollow ranking.

Incredibly disappointing haul on the DL, especially the interior DL. Nesta is great, but you need three Nestas per class to compete nationally.

this

The normal suspects are gleefully bashing Coach Richt and most anything else they can think of concerning the Canes football program. This is a day of celebration for the haters who find ominous dark linings in the most positive silver clouds.

If you girls want to hate look no further than Andrew Chatfield who during his televised commitment/signing ceremony reached for a UM hat to signify the school he would be joining, only to then cast it aside and put a Gators hat on his empty head. That classless act makes him the perfect Gator…he’s not a 5 star linebacker, but there’s no doubt that he’s a 5 star ****hole!

Miami did Chatfield dirty...recruited him late af, invited him to OV, then didn't do an in-home visit with him despite visiting the other 3 AH kids the same day...then never sent him a NLI to sign.

Advertisement
Since we didn’t get Chatman, I bet the somamabiches that we’re talking **** about chatfield and we’re so sure that we had a better guy in Chatman(He was a lock right) are rethinking their position today. I truly believe the fact that chatfield was not prioritized it rubbed the Surtains the wrong way. Chat field and Surtain practically lived together gottdammit! Fvck it! Turning the page

The normal suspects are gleefully bashing Coach Richt and most anything else they can think of concerning the Canes football program. This is a day of celebration for the haters who find ominous dark linings in the most positive silver clouds.

If you girls want to hate look no further than Andrew Chatfield who during his televised commitment/signing ceremony reached for a UM hat to signify the school he would be joining, only to then cast it aside and put a Gators hat on his empty head. That classless act makes him the perfect Gator…he’s not a 5 star linebacker, but there’s no doubt that he’s a 5 star ****hole!

Heard a rumor last night that Miami wasn't sending a letter of Intent for Chatfield to consider. Anyone know if this is true?

I would take just Nesta over Briggs and 3 star Georgia Chatman ANYDAY!!!!!

AMEN

What are these people crying about???

Losing both Briggs and Chatman are no great loses. Neither one would see the field for us for at least two years IF ever at all anyway.

No tears here.

Great Class we got the one star DT we needed to get. One who will play well and star early and often gets my cheers versus crying over these two bench warmers.

Briggs was a long time FSU fan and ready to commit when Jimbo flaked out. Didn't take much for Tag to close on him. Chatman seemed to fall in love with every visit he took and seems a bit of a flake. We got Nesta who is way better than either one and they all seem to love the Miller kid. Lets wait and see.

It's all about bad recruiters and bad recruiting. Even Coley from UGA, not such a good recruiter in his days at UM, stole Campbell from us.

its the school thats backing them......Coley would never land tyson here. there wallets r way to long and there promises are better, these dudes throwing lifetime jobs around and taking care of the whole family.

I was just going to say the same thing - Coley was a good recruiter for us but he could never be here what he already is at UGA.

The difference between Miami and Georgia, Bama, etc is $$ and commitment to football.....not just bags, but facilities, fringe benefits to players (these guys have free run over college towns), easy academic workloads, analysts out the @ss, assistants, assistants to assistants, chefs, nutritionists, barbers, etc etc. James Coley is where he belongs, as a WR coach and recruiter....and he's paid well. To get him at Miami, they had to offer an OC gig. Coley had no business being the OC. But since Miami can't compete with the salaries of position coaches at big schools, they needed to overpay for a recruiter at a position too big for him. That's just how it is.

Advertisement
It will be even worse next year. Maybe this staff can keep some of the local two stars since they can’t keep any 3-5 stars.

got an elite dt and missed on two mediocre dts... what's the big deal?

numbers is the big deal

depth is the big deal

with a secondary that has questionable coaching

with a defensive coordinator is looking suspect

Advertisement
Insufferable twats abound.

Nesta or Taron Vincent. Those are the best DTs in America. It's close.
Miller, for as cliche as it sounds, is a gem. If this guy goes to camps and such, he's a top 20 DT nationally. He's legit.
Both are better than Briggs/Chatman. Chatman's right and left shins ******* HATE each other.

My biggest issue is DE. I would have liked to have another body who's a difference maker. Maybe we play Joyner there some?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Why is it that the Turds and Noles always get better D players than we do? Both have new coaches and no one knows how good they will be, while we have a stable program that appears to be on the rise. Yet they are STILL taking kids away from us.

These kids are getting paid.

Last edited:
Why is it that the Turds and Noles always get better D players than we do? Both have new coaches and no one knows how good they will be, while we have a stable program that appears to be on the rise. Yet they are STILL taking kids away from us.

These kids are getting paid.

I wouldn't trade our 2018 class defenders for either of there's.. In fact, if you combined both schools defensive 2018 defensive recruits I still wouldn't make the trade

Miami did Chatfield dirty...recruited him late af, invited him to OV, then didn't do an in-home visit with him despite visiting the other 3 AH kids the same day...then never sent him a NLI to sign.

Fantastic! He's a circus act and today proved why he chose the Gators...he's a clown!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back