So we have two really really good tight ends

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
Both whom will play in the nfl. Did/does richt not consider ways to get these guys both in the game by studying how the patriots use their tight ends? Two tight end sets with these guys could be a nightmare for opposing defenses both against the pass and running the ball/or play action. We could even have one back sets with Walton and flood the **** out of opposing defenses with catching out of the backfield.

Pretty surprising.

Advertisement
Both whom will play in the nfl. Did/does richt not consider ways to get these guys both in the game by studying how the patriots use their tight ends? Two tight end sets with these guys could be a nightmare for opposing defenses both against the pass and running the ball/or play action. We could even have one back sets with Walton and flood the **** out of opposing defenses with catching out of the backfield.

Pretty surprising.

Nope. You're more of an offensive guru than the guy who has been doing it for a living for 30 years. If he would only watch the Patriots like you do!!!

Pretty surprising.

Nope. You're more of an offensive guru than the guy who has been doing it for a living for 30 years. If he would only watch the Patriots like you do!!!

What an intelligent response. So length of time doing something automatically dictates success? Interesting considering our offense has sucked this year and put up 13 points against a terrible defense.

What's obvious is richt hasn't been doing his homework at all for
The roster we have. The two tight end basis is a great starting idea.

One great idea would be to run a play action on fourth and short when the defense is loaded up against the run. I bet that would work easy. Especially if we throw it to Njoku.

Mark Richt needs to go back and watch some Miami film from the the Mark Whipple offensive era. Whipple had a okay oline but managed to get a ground game going using pre snap movement to out number the defense at the point of attack. And used multiple TE's along with Tackle over formations.

[video=youtube;jQOpSFAnzMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQOpSFAnzMg[/video]

Advertisement

Pretty surprising.

What an intelligent response. So length of time doing something automatically dictates success? Interesting considering our offense has sucked this year and put up 13 points against a terrible defense.

Of course. You can see it in Buffalo Wild Wings. How can't Richt see it?????

But keep going on about playcalling. That's the secret. Just call better plays. That will fix everything.

Mark Richt needs to go back and watch some Miami film from the the Mark Whipple offensive era. Whipple had a okay oline but managed to get a ground game going using pre snap movement to out number the defense at the point of attack. And used multiple TE's along with Tackle over formations.

[video=youtube;jQOpSFAnzMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQOpSFAnzMg[/video]

Good point paranos

Pretty surprising.

Of course. You can see it in Buffalo Wild Wings. How can't Richt see it?????

But keep going on about playcalling. That's the secret. Just call better plays. That will fix everything.

Another intelligent response. I didn't realize making a suggestion about a formation meant I was delusional. It's a message board where opinions are shared. If you can't offer intelligent points then don't participate. The guru richt could use quite a bit of help..

Advertisement
Another intelligent response. I didn't realize making a suggestion about a formation meant I was delusional. It's a message board where opinions are shared. If you can't offer intelligent points then don't participate. The guru richt could use quite a bit of help..

16?

Offering opinions, asking questions, yeah, that's what message boards are for. But when you start wondering why Richt doesn't copy the Patriots and claiming that "the guru needs help" while pretending that you have the answers, then you're just another internet head coach who doesn't understand 1% of what he's looking at.

Pretty surprising.

Yah I guess we just ran it in practice because richt wasn't in that day and Thomas Brown was running the unit..

Had to be.

Advertisement
Herndon and Njoku are going to play in the NFL. I'm taking all bets, anyone want to lose some money?

Pretty surprising.

What's obvious is that no matter what happens, some football savant like yourself will be able to say "why doesn't he do what the ________ do with their_____ "it gets them eleventy million points a quarter.

Herndon and Njoku are going to play in the NFL. I'm taking all bets, anyone want to lose some money?

THere are a lot of bad NFL te's. playing int he NFL right now.

Clive Walford was more productive then both and isn't doing squat in the NFL.

Advertisement

People in this thread are questioning if they are going to play in the NFL, which is ridiculous. I'm not saying they are going to be all pros, but they will always be a mismatch problem for the defenses we are playing every week. Did you see all the yards we had when we threw to them against UNC? Not to mention the td Kaaya messed up by throwing the ball 3 yards behind 86.

People in this thread are questioning if they are going to play in the NFL, which is ridiculous. I'm not saying they are going to be all pros, but they will always be a mismatch problem for the defenses we are playing every week. Did you see all the yards we had when we threw to them against UNC? Not to mention the td Kaaya messed up by throwing the ball 3 yards behind 86.

It wasn't a mismatch the UNC D got the protections wrong. They were WIDE open.

Herndon and Njoku couldn't get seperation on FSU playing man on them. That's a fact.

You're overrating these guys big time.

Like I said Walford was way more productive here and isn't doing anything in the NFL.

Just like Duke, Dorsett, Flowers, all not doing ANYTHING in the nfl.

Herndon and Njoku couldn't get seperation on FSU playing man on them. That's a fact.

Like I said Walford was way more productive here and isn't doing anything in the NFL.

But you just said that Al Golden built up a bunch of talent.

That moment when you realize that one troll thread is contradicting the other troll thread.

But you just said that Al Golden built up a bunch of talent.

That moment when you realize that one troll thread is contradicting the other troll thread.

They do have talent but not the NFL talent you guys were talking about.

Duke hasn't done jack in the NFL. He's being outperformed in the NFL by Florida RB Matt Jones.

Ya'll hyped up Duke like he was a 1st rounder LOL!!!

Advertisement
Back