So we gonna act like Gus isn't starting for Rutgers?

200.webp

Advertisement
This almost made me take the op off my ignore list.......just to down vote fvk outta him

I'm not sure who this Gus guy is, and why he'd matter on a Hurricane board, but if he blows up I think a cool nickname for him would be Gus the Superfluous. I can hear the Rutgers fans chanting it now......

Not only is Gus starting...but

So is Kiy Hester and Jerome Washington ...

Rutgers says thanks

JC

Advertisement
I was a big of a Gus supporter as anybody, except Vern but c'mon now...no shock he's starting at Rutgers and somehow this thread has 4 pages and counting.

Personally I liked Gus when he was here.
Having said that, I am acting like Gus isn't starting for Rutgers. Do you have any problem with that Vern?

Advertisement
Lol like Rutgers is on UM's level

True, but the Big 10 competition will be comparable to ACC competition.

If he does well at Rutgers, "if he keeps his pad level low", then people should stop trashing Gus.

[video=youtube_share;JuHfdd-lonY]https://youtu.be/JuHfdd-lonY[/video]

Never forget.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gus can pick up one yard everytime! (Unless it's 3rd and 1)

Except he averaged > 5 ypc, and a TD every 16 touches, and ran Just at a 4.52 at about 230 lbs.

Didn't he do more than 100 of his 290 rushing yards and his only TD of the season against FAMU last year?

290 on 59 carries on season. 4.9 yards per carry (But hey that's just barely less than 500% more ypc than you said).

And why are hating on the kid so much? He played here four years. Was serviceable and would fill a need for FB this year and provide depth?

But hate away for no reason

Sure outside of FAMU he ran for 184 yards on 50 attempts with Zero touchdowns. But that's the thing about stats. They don't show all the short yardage failures in real games.

Advertisement
Back