So UVA goes the entire game w/o a penalty...

Canes are now bowl eligible and 6-2 for the season. What more do you want from Mario?

Happy Lets Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
old school throwing over the middle and as hard as you can drilling the official in the face will go a long ways in sending a message.

Advertisement
You see, UVA was the team Miami was playing and Miami has a recent history of getting shafted by the ACC officiating, so I found it ironic that, once again, a Miami opponent seems to get favor from the officiating during a game.

//hope that helps.
It wasn’t by much this time though. There was a play when TVPee got facemasked and the red was right there and didn’t call a thing. That was big because we would have added 15 at the end of the play

I'd much rather have a 0/1 penalty game than the opposite. It's when it's lopsided it's the problem. If you're calling the game the same for both teams and letting them play... just play ball. For the most part I don't even think the refs missed much anyways.

Advertisement
It was a relatively clean game. I saw them miss a block in the back on one of RR’s KO returns. They missed a few facemasks against UVA as pointed out above …. But finally a game without egregious calls against us.

Anybody know what the flag was going to be for that they picked up late in the fourth on the third down we stopped them on? I swore it was going to be an unsportsmanlike on us. Would’ve cost us the game.

After the third down stop, Cloyd did a sarcastic fall backwards, like the stop was a sense of relief. It was ridiculous, and also ridiculous to throw a flag on it.

After the stop, Cloyd did a sarcastic fall backwards, like the stop was a sense of relief. It was ridiculous, and also ridiculous to throw a flag on it.
I saw that but couldn’t imagine they were actually going to flag him for that. With all the nonsense that goes on after a play…. Had they kept that flag, it would’ve cost us the game and would’ve maybe shot to the top of long *** list of BS against us this year.

Advertisement
Back