So UVA goes the entire game w/o a penalty...

Advertisement
Get the fries over here while the burger sizzles? IDK what that has to do with the game, but okay.

Advertisement
Get the fries over here while the burger sizzles? IDK what that has to do with the game, but okay.
You see, UVA was the team Miami was playing and Miami has a recent history of getting shafted by the ACC officiating, so I found it ironic that, once again, a Miami opponent seems to get favor from the officiating during a game.

//hope that helps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was watching the game on my phone so maybe I didn’t see it correctly, but on the play that musket ran up the middle and tossed it to the sideline he looked like he passed the LOS. Thought it was worth another look.

Down by three late in the fourth quarter pass completed to Parrish for about 10.
1698535951744.jpeg

Advertisement
It was a relatively clean game. I saw them miss a block in the back on one of RR’s KO returns. They missed a few facemasks against UVA as pointed out above …. But finally a game without egregious calls against us.

Anybody know what the flag was going to be for that they picked up late in the fourth on the third down we stopped them on? I swore it was going to be an unsportsmanlike on us. Would’ve cost us the game.

Advertisement
Back